+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help with Girls.

I need help with Girls.

Hi there,
    I am 20 years old and new to meeting girls. I have never had a girlfriend and never kissed a girl. I have no female friends either.

I would consider myself shy which is why I struggled meeting girls. I am taking a year out from college so I don't have many opportunities to meet girls but I feel very inexperienced when it comes to meeting girls.

Thanks for listening to me.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

The best way to start out is in mixed groups. Parties, sporting activities, interest groups etc. And when you're starting out, forget about getting a girlfriend - just learn how to talk with a girl.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's pretty late in the game to start to "talk" to girls. I suggest hitting the bars with a few buddies, take a few belts of liquid courage, and start with girls that don't intimidate you....a few uggos. You are not obligated to ask for their number or anything, just ask questions about themselves....practice eye contact.

Smackie is right about you being late to start. What's going on in college which prevents you from getting to know girls in a social environment? Did you never attend parties or other student events?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Smackie is right about you being late to start. What's going on in college which prevents you from getting to know girls in a social environment? Did you never attend parties or other student events?
    Im off college at the moment for a year and in the past I have been very shy when it comes to going out but I have got some help for it recently and I feel ready to try and meet girls but I do understand it is late to be starting. I don't drink either.

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

Oh good lord I think you should start..............

Any advice on how to approach girls. There are some girls that I've known for a while that I like but I never really got to chat them and now I'm worried that they may just think of me as a shy, boring guy.

Thanks

You might notice that its easy to talk with the girl you like right after you spoke with guy you dont know so well. Having friends around can do huge thing for confidence too.

Also girls can sense when you have inner confidence. It comes from having cool lifestyle being active and developing as personality, doing things for your future and being rejected also gives confidence. As long as you love yourself and making smart choices you will feel like you deserve those girls. Basicaly thats all you need - allow yourself be happy, dont critize what you want to say but realise its good enought because you say it. When you learn to say what you realy want then you will start become unique person you can be.
    Girls respect courage. So even failure will make more progress than not taking action.

These might help as well.

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls

RSD Julien
    youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmr-e3Yi9U

Dj Fuji
    youtube.com/watch?v=Icuc6EjeIX0
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You might notice that its easy to talk with the girl you like right after you spoke with guy you dont know so well. Having friends around can do huge thing for confidence too.

Also girls can sense when you have inner confidence. It comes from having cool lifestyle being active and developing as personality, doing things for your future and being rejected also gives confidence. As long as you love yourself and making smart choices you will feel like you deserve those girls. Basicaly thats all you need - allow yourself be happy, dont critize what you want to say but realise its good enought because you say it. When you learn to say what you realy want then you will start become unique person you can be.
    Girls respect courage. So even failure will make more progress than not taking action.

These might help as well.

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls

RSD Julien
    youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmr-e3Yi9U

Dj Fuji
    youtube.com/watch?v=Icuc6EjeIX0
    Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Any advice on how to approach girls. There are some girls that I've known for a while that I like but I never really got to chat them and now I'm worried that they may just think of me as a shy, boring guy.

Thanks
    If you are boring then undo that by getting into doing sports, art, playing music, physical activities like hiking, rock climbing, anything....you need some kind of substance.

Forgot 2 more videos. These are kinda inspiring aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsU7vsXydcw

youtube.com/watch?v=abNv3_OSky8

After you absorb information all that is left to do is action. For example Im not so fast to know what Im doing when talking with girl but afterwards this knowledge helps to analyze and understand better what happened.

All the right decisions comes naturaly when you just love yourself, move forward in life and have the courage to do whats in your heart. When these things are in place your insticts will tell you do the same things what these guys are talking about.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Do people have any advice on casual kissing on a night out. That seems to be the norm for where Im from but I don't think it's right.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Do people have any advice on casual kissing on a night out. That seems to be the norm for where Im from but I don't think it's right.
    You don't think kissing is right? You need to change your thought process....good God!

I have no problem with kissing but should it not be kept for a relationship rather then going out to try and kiss as many girls as possible on a night out.

You dont need to aim to kiss loads lol.. do what smackie said. Just talk to girls who dont intimidate you. Be friendly and have a chat to girls you dont want to date. Its better to have male friends too as it helps to chat in a group and boosts your confidence. Then after awhile, youll feel better talking to girls you do like and ask for their number
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast