+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cant get over GF shady past

Let's introduce a dose of reality into this, a good stripper can potentially make more money off of sad, lonely men than a ****ing doctor - let alone factoring in the six figure debt that Med School pushes them into. Sexuality = power, enough power to potentially enslave a man's soul, and selling sexuality = profit. Realistically, if it weren't for the judgmental eye of society shaming them out of it I'd bet damn near every hot chick would jump at the chance for that line of work at some point in their lives. Shake your tits and be friendly to some lonely dudes - make more $$ than some people who spend 200-300k and 12 years on their doctorate degree. How is that not worth it (if you got it in you)? If we could do the same as men we would, anyone who denies that is a lying sack of shit. All this "derp-a-derp self respect and morals and values and God and Jesus and the bible and derp-a-derp" bs would go right down the shitter if we had the same opportunities to make the same kind of profit as women in that industry.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 31-12-13 at 05:30 PM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

I think your being a little hard on her.

Id agree with Nick The Dick. (See below). I'd give anything to strip for a good living....I'd imagine most women would too if it weren't for the stigma attached to it

My cousin who danced, received a new Cadillac from some poor fvck.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 31-12-13 at 09:18 PM.

A lot of people do hate on strippers Men, they try to be so hard on the stripper but deep down, they really want her. Girls because, well they just wanna be you. They envy and hate the stripper which just really boils down to admiration.

I may not do it anymore, but if I was paid to perform, then yeah I would occasionally just for money up until I'm where I want to be, but not as a full time thing on a regular basis like I was doing it. If my bf was okay with it (If I told him, considering how some men act when you try to be honest with them)

Great post star!

Now vits time Un Love Forums ven vee dance!

Its just certain things Im starting to notice. A few times when we went out, I have noticed that she is very comfortable with her body and talking to people and getting what she needs. And now I see it as her still having the stripper mentality. I am really trying to let it go and move on. She is a pretty nice girl and we get along really well. I feel this is something that I want to pursue but I need to try to get past this.Before she told me about her shady past we just had fun and a good time. Now that she has told me it seems like the dynamic of the relationship has changed. I know shes been through a lot and I hope Im not getting damaged goods. Im going to try hard to get past this.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I think it's great women can dance too. However, like the difference between stripping and prostitution, there is a big difference between just dancing and rubbing their pussy in someones face, under an assumed identity, for a couple dollar bills at a time? That does not sound like confidence to me.
    Exactly.Strippers are eye candy, no more no less. I cannot see myself ever wanting to date anyone who makes a living out of pandering to base instincts. It isn’t real. At my age, I want someone who is a spiritually beautiful woman who doesn’t place sex at the center of a relationship. I guess what I’m trying to say is that casual dating means little, and dating strippers is at the bottom of that relativistic scale. I have yet to see a stripper who is so good an actress that she oozes sexual energy for money, but can shut off the attitude when she hangs up the ****-me stilettos and g-string. They have always exuded a kind of harsh energy.

When I was 20 or so, I worked as a part-time bouncer at a strip club. Working closely with the girls gave you a different perspective. They’re definitely a different breed. You see them off-stage, when they aren’t fronting for the customers, you see them in a different light. Eventually, you even start to dislike some of them. Some of them put themselves on pedestals and think their God gifts. They are have bad attitudes and as to why they put themselves above anyone is beyond me.I know it sounds crazy. Disliking women who would take their clothes off for you? How could anybody do such a thing?

Hang around a stripper and you'll see what I mean. Date her and get to know her annoying ass stripper friends. The sex can be mind blowing but Strippers are among the most screwed up women on Earth. It’d be great to date one very, VERY casually, but getting emotionally attached? Hell no. You’ll just be crushed and humiliated.

I would test and analyze her very carefully to make sure she is a good person, because most strippers are not - that might not be important to you, though. It's a good sign she's no longer stripping.

I agree......most strippers are complete head cases....at least thats been my experience

However...there is always a case by case basis

I think if any of you guys have ever paid for a lapdance, sexual favours or sex then you are worse than any stripper or prostitute and have no right to put yourself up on a pedastal or think you are somehow better than these girls. I hate the double standard mentality. If shes a whore, what does that make you?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I've dated a couple strippers. Not seriously, or even exclusively, but we went out for a little while. One was very down to earth and one was a complete basket case..kinda funny to set her off actually. Brent pretty much nailed it. I don't have enough experience to say that "most are not good people", but the rest is spot on.

Michelle, I already stated the same earlier. I don't know which is "worse", but I'd definitely rather be the customer than the store though.

I honestly believe the men paying for these services are far worse. Like I said already-women do not dream of becoming a stripper (unless shes a narcissist). Life circumstances, desperation, poverty, lack of education, lack of options or in some cases forced/trafficking put them there. Sometimes addiction puts them there or being there leads to addiction etc

sorry but any man whose gotta pay for female attention especially in todays society has some serious issues

I can excuse it if the guy is married to a bitch.

Divorce. Thats just a lame excuse

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast