Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
unless they suck at explaining
Think about it. If someone were to tell you "I want to have sex with now!", how would you take that.

You would be thinking if all they want is sex. That's simply why things like that can't just be said.

On the other hand, the guy i'm with right now, has never done anything to suggest sex. I know that if both of us were in the middle of Time Square, and he wispered in my ear "I want to have sex with you right now", my pants would fall off on their own.

It really depends on how often you make it a request. If all you do is ask her to have sex with you all the time, it's obvious that she won't be able to sometimes. So what is she going to do? She's going to tell you no. Then she'll know that everytime she can't, she'll just tell you something that really means no. Then, instead of it being only when she can't, it'll be when she doesn't want. And that's when you'll really be frustrated.

If you want my opinion. Just try to cut down on how often you ask her to have sex. Also, remember that sex just happens. It's not romantic to plan to have sex ahead of time. You can set the mood, and if it happens, good, if it doesn't, do what you must to get it out of your system.

I remember one time my current boyfriend came by my office once. I was so angry that day with work, but really happy to see him. In the middle of the day, I just could take it anymore, I missed having sex with him so much, that I closed the door, and we had sex "twice" in my office.

See, the great thing was, that everyone knew. I know they did. But nobody would say anything. After a while, I could care less. See, there are just some things you simply can't say. For example: "Hey boss, having sex with your boyfriend in there?"

Not a smart move.