+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dancing in the club

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    But you like goofy so that's good..hehe
    of course, who doesn't?

Tone Guest
    You'd be suprised... thank goodness you like goofy, otherwise you wouldn't like me!

I think girls with a southern accent is the cutest thing ever.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    No dude...you'd be one of those guys in the corner, just watching the whole thing happen. When Nina sees you're not so desperate she picks you.
    Ex-ACTLY.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I think girls with a southern accent is the cutest thing ever.
    Oh, well then..Howdy y'all! j/k lol

Imitate Others Dancing, When You Pick Up The Beat You'll Find Moves Of Your Own.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Oh, well then..Howdy y'all! j/k lol
    Mmm, don't stop...

Nina, you are killing me! I'm totally in Vancouver TOMORROW and I TOTALLY like to Salsa, and we could have totally had so much fun dancing. I know why you didn't want to contact me though, it's all good...but honestly, you women! How could you submit to the will of your boyfriends like that? Jeez, it's the new millenium, you need to teach them to lighten up! Nomas isn't here to romance anyone..he's just a friendly guy! When I want to meet someone, it's entirely a friendly situation, no romance involved. Ah, I could go on, but never mind. I'll just give a quick mention that so far, out of a possible 8 LF members whose cities I've visited (counting Vancouver tomorrow) only Tooxshort has met up with me. Thanks, Eric..I'll post a pic soon. But really, let this be a lesson to you girls especially, DON'T LET THE MAN KEEP YOU SHACKLED!

Damnit! If/when I ever get in a relationship with a girl, I'll be so unjealous she'll totally feel unloved..you'll see. I'll show her I care by setting her free.

In fact, I'm totally going to push her away.

Okay, that took a turn for the worse, but there was some truth back there.

Nomas, I'm sure all we females would LOVE to see you in person, but we have to weigh that with the amount of pouting our s/o will put us through over it. Sorry, sweetie, but you are way too hot for them not to object. (Male egos can be fragile things.) Me and 'sombra decided that you could REALLY help us out if you offered to come in drag with your boyfriend.

It wasn't just girls, though..that's the funny thing. There was like 3 dudes who didn't make it happen. I realize everybody has lives but I was still being hoepfull. Anyway, no worries.

PS. I'm writing from Vancouver. I'm going to try and look for a cool place to go out tonight, hopefully a salsa place..it'd be too weird if I just happened to run into Nina, though.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nomas?!? You're in Vancouver NOW?

I totally erased your email by accident so I lost your addy and your phone # and everything (and I thought I'd missed you already)...............tell me you're still here!!! Are you staying the weekend???

Does anyone have freddie's email?
    Last edited by bluesummer; 01-10-05 at 11:36 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Well, Summer..I'm sorry we missed each other, but yes, I'm back home now.

That night I was in Vancouver I went to Mesaluna. It was pretty neat, I danced the night away..although they closed early..like 1AM!

Then I hit up the Granville strip. I stayed in a hostal right on the strip.

It's too bad we didn't see each other if it would have been cool to meet. We could have danced in Mesaluna.

I went to Whistler the next day and then rushed back home.

Ah, well, we'll always have loveforum, eh? Heh, heh..

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Nina, you are killing me! I'm totally in Vancouver TOMORROW and I TOTALLY like to Salsa, and we could have totally had so much fun dancing. I know why you didn't want to contact me though, it's all good...but honestly, you women! How could you submit to the will of your boyfriends like that? Jeez, it's the new millenium, you need to teach them to lighten up! Nomas isn't here to romance anyone..he's just a friendly guy! When I want to meet someone, it's entirely a friendly situation, no romance involved. Ah, I could go on, but never mind. I'll just give a quick mention that so far, out of a possible 8 LF members whose cities I've visited (counting Vancouver tomorrow) only Tooxshort has met up with me. Thanks, Eric..I'll post a pic soon. But really, let this be a lesson to you girls especially, DON'T LET THE MAN KEEP YOU SHACKLED!

Damnit! If/when I ever get in a relationship with a girl, I'll be so unjealous she'll totally feel unloved..you'll see. I'll show her I care by setting her free.

In fact, I'm totally going to push her away.

Okay, that took a turn for the worse, but there was some truth back there.

that's an awesome one. haha.. i'll be so unjealous.. i'll show her i care by setting her free. haha.. wow!

you never fail to amaze me..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123