+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your man going to the strip club?

Your man going to the strip club?

Any other girls actually mind or really get upset about their guys going to the strip club? Even if you dont mind, please tell me why either way.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh. I really just don't care.....he comes home to me. Besides, the very rare times my bf ever goes, its because all his guy friends are going there together to drink. I also trust him...I know he loves me enough not to do anything stupid. So whatever. I look better than those ho bag strippers anyways.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I dont go to strip clubs so my girlfriends dont have to worry
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I wish that i were as confident as you. But doesnt anyone else find it odd that everyone's boyfriends and husbands say, "well i dont go to see the girls, i just go becuase all my friends want to go." So who is the man who really wants to go? LOL. They all do. I know that I look better than alot of them too. I dont think that he will cheat on me, its just the fact that he is there when he has me, you know? Sure he's your man, but that dumb ho can laugh at you knowing that she looks good enough to make your man smile and hand her the cash. i sound pretty jealous, huh? I feel like it is disrespectful for a guy with a girlfriend to go there. (But i wish i didnt mind like you)

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I dont go to strip clubs so my girlfriends dont have to worry
    LOL!!! I'm sure that they can all sleep better at night now!

Did that come out like I had multiple girlfriends?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jendenovum
    But doesnt anyone else find it odd that everyone's boyfriends and husbands say, "well i dont go to see the girls, i just go becuase all my friends want to go." So who is the man who really wants to go? LOL. They all do.
    I'm not arguing the fact he wants to go. I'm sure he does, but again, I really don't care because he's not going to SLEEP with the stripper.

Quote Originally Posted by jendenovum
    Sure he's your man, but that dumb ho can laugh at you knowing that she looks good enough to make your man smile and hand her the cash.
    If it gives a stripper great joy in her pathetic life to make money out of shaking her tits in front of my man, and that's all she's got going for her, well to each their own I guess. I can laugh at her knowing I've got a great rack AND a brain and I don't have to whore myself out for money.

That's just how I see things.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Ummm, yup...

That was a good call....

If it gives a stripper great joy in her pathetic life to make money out of shaking her tits in front of my man, and that's all she's got going for her, well to each their own I guess. I can laugh at her knowing I've got a great rack AND a brain and I don't have to whore myself out for money.[/QUOTE]

Thats what i try to tell myself, guys would watch tits anywhere and i shouldnt take it personally.

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t7846-do-a-lot-of-guys-go-to-strip-clubs.html[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t7899-for-the-guysyour-thoughts-plz.html[/url]

Also related

lol, i just read the one i posted, that was funny. only the first page relates to the topic but anyway...

link frmo Misombra

wow, that was one heated discussion!!! Thanks for sharing that with me!

i never used to go when i was with my GF (now my ex) ...but when she would betray me (lies and more lies) , i admit , i went twice to strip clubs when i was with her . But only because she did something very bad (she lost my trust) and i paid it back by getting a couple of drinks while feeling happier ... also i dint touch the girls , i just talked with my friends and have drink after drink after drink ....

altho if your married or fiance , then i find thats its completely wrong , BUT if you do things that he doesnt like and you dont respect it , then i believe he has the right not to respect something that you asked him not to do ./

some girls act like their men are going to a strip club to see j-lo or shakira dance naked or something. these are (unfortunately) normal and many times unattractive females dancing around there. has anybody been there and actually been fully attracted (mind/body/spirit) to one of those girls? only the sick and perverted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast