+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Suggestions for a theme for movie club 5

LOL on pick Saw movies ~ I would watch a bit of it & then be grossed out & say that in my short review.

Movie 1408 I googled ~ it sounds like a good one. Makes me think AHS Hotel.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'm here now. I'll give my movie I had a few I was thinking on from before and I think best one for me is the movie American Werewolf in London.
    Is supposed to be horror-ish, funny and has a British vibe lol

It's a 1981 movie Fantasy/Horror directed by John Landis.
    Think it's thought to be a classic, so some of you may have already seen it.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Okay, good suggestion. But, as per our new rule, we've changed the name to "THE American Werewolf in London."

No, but being serious..... (YES, I am capable of that)

I've seen that. I think I like it. LOL! I forget. But, I'd happily watch it again and remind myself.

Haha "The" EvilJester.. Haha your s/n has The too.

Thank you, meg. Added yours into the group... so only waiting on pcmaster's so I'll send him a PM before logoff and going to bed.

Dollhouse... I'm picking The Haunting ( a black and white Gothic styled movie )

Breathe123 ... The Birds ( a black and white movie )
    The Babadook

Exeter19 ... The Thing

Topazlight ... Carrie

Jffs24 ... The Fly
    Pumpkinhead

TheEvilJester ... 1408

Megvoh ... American Werewolf In London

Once I get pcmaster's movie I will put up a voting poll in this section. Am I doing this too slow? or doesn't matter amount of time it takes?

No ~ I don't think it is going too slow, dollhouse. If you want to speed it up when you make that poll make it a short time limit on how long it runs then you can go right into reviewing if ya like.

I've only seen one I mentioned The Babadook and the movie Carrie ~ all others are new to me.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Dollhouse added another "the" movie. Was that done on purpose? LOL!

Huh, haha ... the last movie that was added to the list that wasn't on it previously in my other movie list posts was megvoh's Werewolf one..I did say your s/n has The in it though

I was hoping pcmaster read his privater message and gave his movie so I could do the poll up today while I have a late start morning but guess not.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] just ask the poster hazey daisy to facebook message pcmaster about it, he said they are on his facebook somewhere in OT. I am sure he checks that everyday if not checking here.

Is hazey daisy an old members second account or something, wondering whose? I will do that this weds then, thanks, meg.

It's smackie9's new account after her other one got banned. Think pc master typed about it in random thoughts or nosey member game not sure which.

Oh, okay... I'll send her a Pm about asking him to check movie club # 5 threads to give his movie for polls. Thanks, meg.

Yo guys ! How are ya doin'? I been busy with forex and mostly facebook stock trading thats why been away for a while.

Im with Breathe on this one. The Birds is good movie as I remember. Pretty healthy minded horror movie. I dont like horror in particular but Hichog movies are good so The Birds will do.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056869/

Thanks for messaging me dollhouse. Its nice not to be forgotten.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I've been off awhile too, thought the poll was already up and I missed it. But if you give the same movie breathe has given and it wins who runs the next movie review, both of you? Guess it doesn't matter -- I'm so out of the loop on this rofl

Someone message me when the poll goes up so I can at least log in and vote. Thanks.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

~ I'm doing average, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] hehehe :]

We can share The Birds movie & if it takes itself to the winner circle we both can do up the next round together if you want? Shouldn't be an issue no firm rules on this is there?

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] ~ pcmaster gave his so you can make your poll now.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Great..we can get this show on the road haha

Thanks pcmaster and I'll make that poll up now, breathe... I have seen it made up in both sections Off Topics and Movies... does it matter which? I think I'll put it in here and if others want to grab members from the rest of the forum to vote for their movies they can direct them to this section.
    That works?

I will run it for about two weeks, since waited awhile to place it.

Thanks everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123