+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: one loner here i need freinds

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Oh my... do you... do you really mean that????
    It means she's cheatin' on you with another stalker.

You'd better pick it up a notch or you're gonna loose your position!
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Tone Guest
    shh!... tell me it's not true...

That's it - wait til this Friday - I'm gonna stalk like I've never stalked before

I'll leave the curtain open for you...

Tone Guest
    I hope you other ladies that want me stalking them are taking notes on how a real woman plays host...

You guys should start a Tone flirting thread. That way, the rest of us dont have to read it if we don't want to. I dont mind banter here and there but it gets real tiring trying to follow a person's real-problem when everytime you think there is an update, there is none.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

TAVS-What is a nice guy like you doing in a place like this? Do you come here often?

Is that better?

Tone Guest
    Relax... everyone knows I joke around a lot - what's worse, people joking around, or you following them in every thread complaining about it...?

Thank you, Lloyd.

Listen. I'm here to try and help a few people since a few people here helped me. What harm is it going to do to have a thread for this nonsense outside of someone's request for help?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

"Hit him with your purse"!

Tone Guest
    Did he really just say that... I made one little joke about someone's response here, which you even added to, let me remind you Mr. Let's Keep these threads Serious:

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I wouldnt say he's your first. I saw at least three guys out by your house when I was there last night.
    Geez... the second the kids aren't playin with you anymore you wanna take your ball and go home.

So if we play with you, then it's okay to go off topic? I just wanna be clear.

Tone Guest
    I gave the guy some serious advice too, check page 1.

Don't even make me look up all the posts you've made responding to people with serious questions about problems with somethin like "Just whip it out if you want to impress her."

So whenever you get through.

Edit: This is very interesting Mr. I Come Here To Help People:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=9794[/url]
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=9791[/url]

(:
    Last edited by Tone; 11-10-05 at 11:55 PM.

Did he really just say that... I made one little joke about someone's response here, which you even added to, let me remind you Mr. Let's Keep these threads Serious:

Geez... the second the kids aren't playin with you anymore you wanna take your ball and go home.

So if we play with you, then it's okay to go off topic? I just wanna be clear.
    If you want to think I'm jealous then go ahead. I specifically said it's okay to a point but you guys consistantly go on for page after page. If you dont want to listen to me go ahead, I was just making what seemed to be a reasonable request. It's not like I said use the chat room or something. Yeesh

I gave the guy some serious advice too, check page 1.

Don't even make me look up all the posts you've made responding to people with serious questions about problems with somethin like "Just whip it out if you want to impress her."

So whenever you get through.

Edit: This is very interesting Mr. I Come Here To Help People:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=9794[/url]
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=9791[/url]

(:
    Okay, you're right, I'm wrong. Happy now? Heavin forbid I get on the almighty Tone's bad side.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I wouldnt say he's your first. I saw at least three guys out by your house when I was there last night.
    Gotta admitt...when you're joining in on the fun...

I seriously thought you were joking the first time I saw you posting in reference to Tone. It's all just been light-hearted laughter.

People did give good answers to the initial question...after awhile...all people can do is just repeat themselves. That's seems to be when the joking starts.

I know I'm just a new-comer here so my opinion won't matter to some...but the humour is what keeps me coming back everyday.
    If you don't talk to your cat about Catnip...who will?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr

I know I'm just a new-comer here so my opinion won't matter to some...but the humour is what keeps me coming back everyday.
    Don't worry, your opinion will matter, it's not disagreeing with the click

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast