+ Follow This Topic

Thread: freinds or more ??

freinds or more ??

hi there ive posted a few freinds on here asking for opinions but now i need some advice.

ive been freinds with this girl i really like for about 6 weeks, she started going out with this guy 2 weeks ago. anyway before she went out with this guy she was flirting alot with me i returned some flirts but not many i think she got fedup of me not asking ehr out to be honest adn tahts why she is with the 1 she is with now.

because i know ehr boyfreind because he is also a freind of mine. anyway i know for definate that she aint as into him as he is into her, and uc an tell that she puts on the im really happy when im with him and even ehr sister can tell its a pure fake.

anyway yesterday she wanted to meet me to talk about some problems she had been having iw as like o great im a shoulder to cry on i get to listen to all ehr problems all afternoon this will be fun (sarcasm)

but being the freindly guy i am i agreed and listened to ehr ramble about ehr problems to me in the pub for about an hour and a half then ehr boyfreind arrived outside, anyway i got chatting and it came time to elave and she went to go say hello to her grandmother so i went to elave got out fo the door half way down teh road when i ehard ehr call my name and she ran down teh road gave me a massive hug a kiss on the lips and said for me to come out later because she really liked spending time with me and i was fun to eb around. before her boyfreind arrived she was flirting with me a bit.

so i came out l8er thinking maybe there is something there. so i went and we had a couple more dirnks she was pissed. and when ti came time to elaving on my part she gave me a massive hug and kiss when ehr boyfreind was at the abr and said to me call me so we can hang out agin i would really like that i love you lots and goodbye with another peck on the cheek.

what is your advice on this matter because im confuzzed i wnt to go out with ehr but i dont want to cause shit between her and her boyfreind incase tehre is something there and she hates me forever

thanks for reading and or posting

You're a goddam robber!!! I like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are reading too much into this. She hugs you and kisses you while her boyfriend is there. This means he is not insecure about your relationship, probably because she is giving him reason to be confident.

I could be wrong, though, so I guess if you *really* want to know, you will have to man up and ask her.

Aegis - no way would I be hugging and kissing you without thinking about taking it to the next level. Are you POSITIVE she wants nothing more?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you POSITIVE she wants nothing more?
    Yeah dude, you gotta be careful 'bout that shit.

Girls have a tendency to develop feelings even if it contradicts their rationale.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you are reading too much into this. She hugs you and kisses you while her boyfriend is there. This means he is not insecure about your relationship, probably because she is giving him reason to be confident.

I could be wrong, though, so I guess if you *really* want to know, you will have to man up and ask her.

Aegis - no way would I be hugging and kissing you without thinking about taking it to the next level. Are you POSITIVE she wants nothing more?
    From what I understood from his post, the boyfriend was at the bar, i.e. not in eyeshot of said kissing and hugging.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not contradicting yourself by telling the OP hes reading too much into hugs and kisses, but then telling Aegis theres no way a girl would be doing that if they didn't want something?

I have several ladyfriends that act similarly, occasional pecks, hugging, holding hands and dancing when we go out simply to give the illusion of a bf to fend off the sleaze. I would be weary of throwing around those ILU's though, they freak me the hell out.
    Last edited by DoodleMan; 10-08-07 at 12:08 AM.
    "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I don't think I am being contradictory at all. A woman in a relationship wouldn't be hugging and kissing a guy she was interested in when her boyfriend is in the same room unless she was a total slut, and I am guessing that is not the case, although I could be wrong.

Aegis is a fine-looking single guy getting hugs and kisses from a single girl. Personally, when I was single, I wouldn't hug and kiss single guys I wasn't interested in because I wouldn't have wanted to give them the impression I was interested.

Not the same scenario at all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

right to get this in the clear and stop the arguing she has only hugged me infront of her boyfreind never kissed but when ehr boyfreind aint around she will kiss me and stuff i might of confuzzed u by saying that he was at the abr he was at the bar and no she is not a slut she is 23 and only had 2 BF's including this 1 and she is not 1 to sleep with anyone without being in a relationship. this is what is confuzzing me by her actions because i told her about me going shopping next week and she wants to meet up just us too so we can spend time together because she loves me to bits (her words) this is teh confuzuing thing which im getting weiry about ebcause i liike her so much im not prepared to look at another woman until i find out weather or not her and this other guy are truley serious and she is just being way too freindly with me

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme View Post
    right to get this in the clear and stop the arguing she has only hugged me infront of her boyfreind never kissed but when ehr boyfreind aint around she will kiss me and stuff i might of confuzzed u by saying that he was at the abr he was at the bar and no she is not a slut she is 23 and only had 2 BF's including this 1 and she is not 1 to sleep with anyone without being in a relationship. this is what is confuzzing me by her actions because i told her about me going shopping next week and she wants to meet up just us too so we can spend time together because she loves me to bits (her words) this is teh confuzuing thing which im getting weiry about ebcause i liike her so much im not prepared to look at another woman until i find out weather or not her and this other guy are truley serious and she is just being way too freindly with me
    Wait, you're MY age?

Please learn how to type and dictate properly through writing. You'll thank me later, trust me.

Are you not from the US?

hey i'm 22, and sometimes I type like sh!t...its that speed typing, where the person is watching tv or something while trying to type out a story...at least in my case. Can you tell I was being really careful in this post Mathias? lol...

BTW graeme, I know this girl who has a b/f...I don't know any of her friends except the girls, I met them on campus, and every time I went to a party she was at, she would bring me into a room and just start holding my hands, putting her hands on my face and kissing my cheek. I told her straight up, your b/f is outside and you have to realize that to be with me, there can be no other "guy" in your life...most of the time I leave a few hours later, trying to avoid her, and she calls me the next day as if nothing was wrong...god that annoyed me, but I found that staying away from girls like that keeps my emotions in check and i am able to go to school and work w/out the stress...just me though..

She's such a cheater...you shouldn't have a relationship with people like these. Who knows? Maybe when she hangs out with you, she'll cheat again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Something went terribly wrong

You guys are funny - a kiss on the cheek isn't "cheating". I bet some of you think when a girl's ankle is showing, she is trying to seduce you.

I do approve, however, of the approach that you simply tell her you don't want to share with other guys.

ffs its wasent a kiss on the cheek it was on the lips ffs and it wasent a peck either thats why im absolutly confuzed

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Was she making out with you? Did she use tongue?

If yes, she is trouble.

no she never used ehr tounge but she kissed me for a long time i kissed back even tho i know i shouldent off
    what do i do, o and btw dont bother saying she will cheat on you if u go out with her because listen put it this way have u never been in a relationship were you have deadly fancied someone else and u want out of teh relationship because im not saying this is the case but it might be so really whats teh problem also i she came to see me in work today when tis miles away from were she works and miles from ehr home she bought some chewing gum and walked out that got me a bit suspicious??

Oh and yes unlike alot of you i am from teh UK in which we call bars, Pubs lol we have clubs but they are in teh city

i dont live too far away from liverpool city in which tehre is lots of night life its great 15 min drive and im in liverpool its great