+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Date/Partying question

Quote Originally Posted by cheazypeaz
    sounds like shes out with her **** buddy and cant be bothered with you.
    Seriously, do you think I should call her and apologize or just walk into work tomorrow and explain that she kinda took me in the wrong way.

Don't call her tonight. That will just seem weird if you keep trying to talk to her about it. Just talk to her at work tomorrow if you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Don't call her tonight. That will just seem weird if you keep trying to talk to her about it. Just talk to her at work tomorrow if you get the chance.
    I'm planning on calling her tomorrow around 1ish just to talk about it that way it's not so bad, cause half the problem is she did misunderstand me.

i wouldnt bother...

sometimes things are best just left alone to be honest, i found out when i try to make contact they just dont care, its like they make you feel smaller than a microscopic insect, not a great feeling...

Tone Guest
    Stop talking on the INTERNET to a girl you're interested in, wtf that's so weak.

good plan, it dosent show emotion, neither does the phone call , see her in person else dont bother... also 'planning to phone her' is bad .. plan a phone call? if youve got something to say, SAY IT!

I always talk to her in person, I HATE talking on the internet cause I always make things so much more confusing then what they really are. Well for all your information, she was actually going to go to the party last night anyway, she said she was going to suprise me. Too bad the party got cancelled till next weekend. Then at about 12:45 last night she called me whan I was in the shower and left me a voicemail saying she just wanted to know what I was up to and that kinda stuff. So, to me this is actualy starting to look better then it did.

one time a buddy of mine had his fake ID taken and Im pretty sure he was cuffed b/c here in fun FL that warrants arrest

If she has any previous places she's gone and had them accept it then try out those/that one again. Otherwise its kind of up to you how lucky you two are feeling.

Hosue party is a good idea tho, and obviously more on the safe side.

have fun!

Let me see if I've got all this right: You have strict "no-dating" rules at your place of employment, but you are advancing on one of your co-workers. She is flaunting her supposed promiscuity, but you are considering a serious romance with her...because she's "flirty and hot." She says you are freaking her out with your "mooshiness," then you become abjectly apologetic. Then she reverses herself, calls saying she has a surprise for you, and you think things are looking up. That about it?

If so, how many things can you find wrong with this picture?
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Let me see if I've got all this right: You have strict "no-dating" rules at your place of employment, but you are advancing on one of your co-workers. She is flaunting her supposed promiscuity, but you are considering a serious romance with her...because she's "flirty and hot." She says you are freaking her out with your "mooshiness," then you become abjectly apologetic. Then she reverses herself, calls saying she has a surprise for you, and you think things are looking up. That about it?

If so, how many things can you find wrong with this picture?

No, i'm not looking to get into a relationship with after hearing all the shit she tells me. She didn't call me with a suprise, she said she was going to suprise me last night because she brought all her shit to go to a party with me, but it got cancelled. That whole freaking her out thing was a misunderstanding on her part, i talked to her about it. She did call me last night really late just to see what i was up to, which i found very weird cause she is definatly not the type to do something like that, i called her back but i think she fell asleep. W/E, it't not a big deal, things are going good at work between us, i honestly don't care what happens, theres a million other girls out there.

Hm. Okay. I stand corrected. Gladly so, as it happens.
    Speak less. Say more.

lilwing89 Guest
    dont take her drinking, and forget about her. if you drink SO much to the point where you cant even go out on a nice date with a girl that you cant even avoid drinking, she has no moral qualities whatsoever.

so why date her? why dont you just by some beer and take her to your house and get her drunk and take advantage of her like you are planning to do?

first dates shouldn't be at a bar anyways? assuming it's a first date.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123