+ Follow This Topic
Page 345 of 405 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

People that buy used stuff on Amazon without reading the product description/condition note. I sold a used PS2 that has some problems reading discs, as it was clearly described on Amazon. Some person bought it, I shipped it out, and today I received a message that it doesn't play some games and they demand a refund. Idiot. If I could carelessly use my credit card like that, I would just buy a new one.

I offered to give a partial refund because shipping credit was nowhere near enough for the actual shipping cost. Haven't gotten a reply yet, but I have a feeling it's not gonna be good.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/health-well-being-forum/54558-medic-vashti-indig.html#post710751[/url]
    Last edited by Junket; 25-05-11 at 03:47 AM.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I don't know if he is American, but some Americans like myself are totally fuccking pissed that the government is passing unconstitutional laws left and right which trample upon our freedom.

This is the problem- I haven't met many people who understand this simple concept but Doc DUrian who used to post here was one of them. The US is NOT a democracy- it is a Constitutional Republic. Even if 100% of the American population wants some law passed, if it goes against the Constitution, it cannot become law. The problem with this, of course, is that the US will always be a democracy in practice- if a majority of people agree with something which is unconstitutional, it will slide.

Thomas Jefferson stated that he wanted the US to be a Constitutional Republic for the very reason that the majority cannot infringe on the rights and liberties of a minority- for example, so people like you and all the other prohibitionists cannot tell people like me and mammadon what we can or cannot ingest.
    Rights and liberties are not guaranteed in its absolute form just because they are in the constitution. Judges must consider the societal consequences of public law litigation.

Liberty is an ideal, and unrealistic in society. Freedom is anarchy, and anarchy permits inequality. Absolute liberty and equality cannot exist simultaneously.

Modern U.S. government is, in my opinion, the best attempt at creating a place where the people are both equal and have certain rights that don't impede those of others. That's what the Constitution is all about... but just like the bible, you can take any obscure passage and quote it out of context to promote your beliefs.

Blah blah, fückity fück.

Who doesn't admire the ideal of liberty, though? The anarchy of nature is a pastoral symphony that has been serenaded in literature and paintings for centuries.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 25-05-11 at 09:41 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dating/relationships and all the complications that come with it. Why cant it just be clear cut, an obvious path. Easy. I'm beginning to think no, actually i KNOW, its much easier being single.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the maximum number of days relatives should stay in your house when visiting is three. Thank god I am employed, and will get to escape tomorrow.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

forgot my lunch at home, realized if when i left my girlfriends house this AM....little hungry here.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate my ****ing univeristy!! They should go to hell!!! I am writing only 3 exams but of course some idiot who was planning them, put them like this : 20.07 , 27.07 and last but not least 09.08 !!!!!! Fcuk them ! I will go to spain between my 2nd and 3rd exam anyway , i will not let them screw me like that ,****ing gays!
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I hate my ****ing univeristy!! They should go to hell!!! I am writing only 3 exams but of course some idiot who was planning them, put them like this : 20.07 , 27.07 and last but not least 09.08 !!!!!! Fcuk them ! I will go to spain between my 2nd and 3rd exam anyway , i will not let them screw me like that ,****ing gays!
    I know that in Europe they are less flexible, but maybe you should talk to your professor and see if you can arrange to take the exam earlier?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No i can't ,come on ,there are other 300 people who will write those exams! It's not an exam for 10 people ...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    ,****ing gays!
    ...euh you can't say this...Petit it makes you look ignorant.

Sorry for your exams schedule though
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really sookie i don't care, go to bitch about others who say "gay" more often than I do. I did it actually one time, now , cause I couldn't find anymore words for those sons of bitches .
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    PP is gay so she is allowed to use that expression....along with f***ing niggers.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    PP is gay so she is allowed to use that expression....along with f***ing niggers.
    Yeah I'm gay, for my bf

No , seriously i'm pissed. It's destroying my plans... Well now not anymore but it destroys my wallet ,cause I have to spend extra 150 euros to be able to spend a week between my exams with my bf so i don't waste this time for looking at the wall... and my bf is worth it for sure . I still hate my university, can't wait to be over with this shit .
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url=http://youtu.be/UPrUx0yQkfM]YouTube - ‪Mindless Self Indulgence - Faggot w. lyrics‬‏[/url]