+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unemployed and lovin it!

I hope this is a troll post, because if not, this post makes me want to throw up. I know so many people out there busting their asses to get a job, myself included, but can't get one because companies are too scared to hire people right now.

I hope he gets a nail fungus from a bad pedicure.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I had to laugh when he said he loves America. How can you love America and use the people in it? And the last time I checked I could have sworn your reward for giving to the country is having the ability to retire. Or maybe I'm losing it. He doesnt deserve shit but a slap. He sounds so lazy, I mean look at his attitude. He acts as if he's the shit when he aint nothin BUT shit. Even my shit is more worthy than him. There are tons of people way more deserving of what he is getting right now. He is just abusing it.

This was a bad time to read a bad thread about a cop. I watched Street Kings yesterday.

**** the Po-Po!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    why are we even paying attention to this person?

i'm pretty sure this person is a hardcore spammer. what do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    A cop breaking the law, that's just hilarious.

Oh wait. Ex-cop. Not as exciting anymore. Damnit.
    I think you should release his IP to the 'right' ppl. They'll know what to do with a pogey-sucking ex-cop their taxes are paying for.

this is funny actually, the guy i think is either a masochist, a troll or a really upset bitter person thats suffering. indi you want to round up all the troops and villify? and report? thats either silly or cruel imo.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    while you're busy collecting unemployment checks, i'm busy working for the government, getting paid a lot more for doing pretty much the same things that you are doing.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    this is funny actually, the guy i think is either a masochist, a troll or a really upset bitter person thats suffering. indi you want to round up all the troops and villify? and report? thats either silly or cruel imo.
    Actually, yes Eco. I do this all the time with the IPs. We did it for you too, but everyone decided you were too dumb and harmless to be bothered about.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    Why don't you just let him get off of unemployment illegally and you just pay him with your own hard earned money instead? After all, he's suffering.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Actually, yes Eco. I do this all the time with the IPs. We did it for you too, but everyone decided you were too dumb and harmless to be bothered about.
    lol indi you're funny. i know all about IP's, tbh they're not that important in catching bad guys unless they use certain networks. i used to investigate IP's VID's and all sorts. anyway yep i feel sorry for the guy. he needs help.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234