+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How shall I attract the guy?

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    How sad that you have to get some else to do your dirty work. One thing I learned is that if something is important and it needs to be done and done correctly, do it your self. But I highly doubt your skaterboy pet could kill me. But once I kill him for trying to kill me I will seek you, then I will take you and show your dead pet to you, and then take care of you.
    That's assuming I won't rebel.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I will take you and show your dead pet to you, and then take care of you.
    Promises, promises...

::yawn::
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Promises, promises...

::yawn::
    Did you read anything that even hinted this? I think not.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yawn.

yawn.

yawn.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by humanolive View Post
    guys guys,
    i am not the one who wants a relationship for boring conversation. to be honest, i broke up with my last boyfriend because of this. i expected some creative actions from him, but all he did was talking about his car, money and PS2 games. his making out style bored me...it had nothing original. if i get to go out with this new guy i will ask him to take me to movie. i just love the idea of sitting together in the dark room...the aggressive heart beating, nervousness, excitement, sudden romance...wow!
    having a study date isn't a bad idea. but i don't think he will have time for it cuz he works n hangs out with his friends a lot. n yeah i wish i could just kidnap the guy. but i live with my parents...so it won't be possible..
    Let's hope he can squeeze you into his busy schedule.

Do things like touching him on the arm, leaning into his space, wear flirty clothes etc.

On the clothes you don't need to expose a lot of skin to be flirty. Usualy bright semi fiting to fiting clothes does the trick.

Yes I did.

I think your confusing practical with being focus, being determin, and knowing what you want in life overall and know what your goals are in life. Becuase its thoses things that tend to be more appealing to both sexes.
    Okay, last monday my friends were not there. so like before, he came and sat next to me. then i tried to be serious with him. i asked him questions like what was his major and what he was going to be. he replied that he was going to be a lawyer. then i asked him whether he was going to help people get justice like superman n captain america...he just started laughing as if i said some kind of joke (i wasn't joking though). then i tried jurupa's tactic. i poked him with my pencil..he went heyyyyy,heee heee hee...after some time he took my calculator from my desk n pretended to throw it out of the window. after some minute i poked him again...this time with a marker...he put his hand inside his shirt (was a little angry). so i stopped...n then suddenly i started pulling his shirt...he didn't respond...n then i was like where is your hand...he was like its inside the shirt...i put my hand inside his shirt to look for it. he didn't respond....at break time i left the class....he did the same thing....at the parking lot i started talking to my friend....he did the same thing with his friend...unfortunately, his friend left, but he didn't. as long as i was there he kept talking on the cellphone....problem?i couldn't notice any admiration in his eyes for me. even last week he was desperate to get a word out of my mouth. does this mean that he is getting irritated by me now ?
    Last edited by humanolive; 18-10-06 at 01:06 PM.

Okay, last monday my friends were not there. so like before, he came and sat next to me. then i tried to be serious with him. i asked him questions like what was his major and what he was going to be. he replied that he was going to be a lawyer. then i asked him whether he was going to help people get justice like superman n captain america...he just started laughing as if i said some kind of joke (i wasn't joking though). then i tried jurupa's tactic. i poked him with my pencil..he went heyyyyy,heee heee hee...after some time he took my calculator from my desk n pretended to throw it out of the window. after some minute i poked him again...this time with a marker...he put his hand inside his shirt (was a little angry). so i stopped...n then suddenly i started pulling his shirt...he didn't respond...n then i was like where is your hand...he was like its inside the shirt...i put my hand inside his shirt to look for it. he didn't respond....at break time i left the class....he did the same thing....at the parking lot i started talking to my friend....he did the same thing with his friend...unfortunately, his friend left, but he didn't. as long as i was there he kept talking on the cellphone....problem?i couldn't notice any admiration in his eyes for me. does this mean that he is getting irritated by me?
    Sounds like he didnt like the touching after awhile, and may be irriated or annoyed with it. But whats with trying to be serious tho? I dont really get it. It also seems you are trying to be serious at the wrong times as well. You should have ask the guy in a fun lvely manner what his major was, want career he wanted, etc. Also asking him if he wanted to be more like superman or captin crunch, I would have most probably taken that as a joke as well. Plus why the heck did you ask that?

But it souds like he likes the having fun with you in the class and nothing more. Its like having the co worker that you like to hang with at work, but never do anything with after work as they are not the type of person you would want to hang with after work.

Sounds like he didnt like the touching after awhile, and may be irriated or annoyed with it. But whats with trying to be serious tho? I dont really get it. It also seems you are trying to be serious at the wrong times as well. You should have ask the guy in a fun lvely manner what his major was, want career he wanted, etc. Also asking him if he wanted to be more like superman or captin crunch, I would have most probably taken that as a joke as well. Plus why the heck did you ask that?

But it souds like he likes the having fun with you in the class and nothing more. Its like having the co worker that you like to hang with at work, but never do anything with after work as they are not the type of person you would want to hang with after work.
    why i tried to be serious with him? for two reasons. 1. i was studying for one of my business classes. he saw the book n was like is it for Business Adminstration. I was like yes. So i thought this was a good start for serious conversation. 2nd reason: I have never been serious with him. Only at the time of discussing assignment, I talk calmly with him.
    and why he didn't come to talk to me at the parking lot? two reasons. 1. I was very busy talking to my friend 2. He talks to me only when I am alone. I have noticed that he doesn't talk to my friends at all.

Here's how to attract a guy:

But for god sake wear shoes

Last edited by derm; 21-10-06 at 08:00 AM.
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned

That (among other things) made my night
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Okay, last monday my friends were not there. so like before, he came and sat next to me. then i tried to be serious with him. i asked him questions like what was his major and what he was going to be. he replied that he was going to be a lawyer. then i asked him whether he was going to help people get justice like superman n captain america...he just started laughing as if i said some kind of joke (i wasn't joking though). then i tried jurupa's tactic. i poked him with my pencil..he went heyyyyy,heee heee hee...after some time he took my calculator from my desk n pretended to throw it out of the window. after some minute i poked him again...this time with a marker...he put his hand inside his shirt (was a little angry). so i stopped...n then suddenly i started pulling his shirt...he didn't respond...n then i was like where is your hand...he was like its inside the shirt...i put my hand inside his shirt to look for it. he didn't respond....at break time i left the class....he did the same thing....at the parking lot i started talking to my friend....he did the same thing with his friend...unfortunately, his friend left, but he didn't. as long as i was there he kept talking on the cellphone....problem?i couldn't notice any admiration in his eyes for me. even last week he was desperate to get a word out of my mouth. does this mean that he is getting irritated by me now ?
    Even I am getting irritated by this behavior. What are you, nine years old? You are not ready for boys. Leave him alone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234