+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Girl from work, adivce needed!

Michelle, I think he's genuine and I think he says how he really feels about situations whether it be nice or mean. I'm sure he's nice and maybe just have a mean streak but so do I. His advice be good.

As a female, I think its better to ignore a man because men hate being ignored.

Its not true that a good relationship is hard to find. Decent women prob avoid you coz your so busy with your attention whores. If these are the only women your attracting time and time again and you dont like it-tthen you need tto change.

Cant use it as an excuse to **** half the town when you end up with an unplanned baby or herpes.

Hes not genuine star-how can you treat people so bad and then say you have any integrity?

Hes exactly the type that would cheat on his "amazing gf" coz she couldnt have sex for a few weeks after giving birth or whatever other bs excuse he comes up with. Its all about playing the hard done by victim to these guys.

I kind of get what backup is saying tbh, shes led me on for months, not just a little bit massively, she wouldnt have kissed me if she wasnt interested? and now shes backing off, its not fair on me so why not play her at her own game? she must know im interested so she shouldnt play games and mess with my head

I'm not hard done by or a victim by any stretch of the imagination. I don't remember specifying how often it happens either, so, yet again, you've taken something wildly out of context and run with it. Everyone starts with a clean slate with me, and as I said, I prefer relationships, so that's my goal at the start of talking to someone new. I treat them with respect, I don't play games, and I keep my word. If they take advantage of that and don't respect me, they become disposable and I don't feel bad about anything that happens to them. That's genuine. It may not be fairytale, but it's the real me.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 23-04-13 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I'm not hard done by or a victim by any stretch of the imagination. I don't remember specifying how often it happens either, so, yet again, you've taken something wildly out of context and run with it. Everyone starts with a clean slate with me, and as I said, I prefer relationships, so that's my goal at the start of talking to someone new. I treat them with respect, I don't play games, and I keep my word. If they do any of these things to me, they become disposable and I don't feel bad about anything that happens to them. That's genuine. It may not be fairytale, but it's the real me.
    This is exactly how im feeling, i started genuine with her, kept it as just friends, shes made it more than that, she started all the phone calls, she started the flirting, she kissed me, shes got jealous and then backed off, she cant see why im annoyed at her so she either needs to be told straight or we just f*** and get it over with.

backup - would you just be as direct as i want to f*** you? lol

well how would you go about it backup? lol, might be worth knowing?

Quote Originally Posted by ldn847 View Post
    I kind of get what backup is saying tbh, shes led me on for months, not just a little bit massively, she wouldnt have kissed me if she wasnt interested? and now shes backing off, its not fair on me so why not play her at her own game? she must know im interested so she shouldnt play games and mess with my head
    Living well is the best revenge. Don't descend to her level, just ignore her and move on. Find somebody who really wants to be with you and isn't playing games.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

That sort of mentality OP is playing the victim. "she led me on for months" no you knew she was trouble when you met he-you knew she had a bf-you knew she was playing games from the start.

You dont want revenge-you just want her. Admit it.

Backup its different if they start playing games sfter youve already ****ed her-then she should be disposable coz she messed you around. But you use sex as a weapon to punish her-to degrade her and make her feel used. Thats a diffstory so top sugarcoating it

No, i saw it as friends and nothing more, i tried my best to keep it that way, i ignored alot of her calls, replied late with the txts its only after months of it and once we actually started spending time with together i started to feel different. she made all the moves on me and has now bottled it, she shouldnt have done that, especially after she knew we both started to want more, it was obvious. i dont want to hurt her and im not looking for revenge but if she wants to **** me then tbh she can, its her choice, where as before i wouldnt have let it happen while she has a bf. i just want to know where i stand, im pretty straight and dont like all the messing around. say it how it is and then we can move on.
    Last edited by ldn847; 23-04-13 at 03:39 AM.

What do you think sleeping with her will achieve apart from more drama?

Plus you knew from the start "she had a thing for you" so i dont believe that you ever thought it was "just friendly"

anyway souds like you already have your mind made up. Do the decent thing and let her bf no you ****ed her after you do the deed-thats if you have any morals left..

Tell her instead of going to meet her to talk, you just want to talk at your place, so she can come over if she wants. If she declines, then just tell her not to talk to you anymore. Don't be upset or anything, just matter-of-fact..don't talk to me anymore. I bet she'll come after she hears you say that. If she doesn't, you're rid of her for good. Win-win.

Michelle, these girls put themselves on a pedestal. I have no problem knocking them off. Particularly, when all I have to do to get them to lay down is ignore them.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 23-04-13 at 03:51 AM.

haha she wont come round, i know that, she really hasnt got the bottle to do that because she knows how it will end.

Quote Originally Posted by ldn847 View Post
    haha she wont come round, i know that, she really hasnt got the bottle to do that because she knows how it will end.
    Like I said, it's a win-win. She either comes or leaves you the **** alone. You would be surprised at what being bold will get you.

i might yeah but ive asked her round before, ok in a joking way and she probably knows that but it hasnt happened

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast