+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Finally got one in the sack... so there's hope!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like your shirt.

You should have whipped it off & said 'I know you'd like this better!'. Make a muscle, give her a wink & leave.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Meh, not really interested in her anymore; tonight was really awkward. My friends don't think it is worth the effort either. I think she has banished to the realms of "friends only"

besides, she made fun of my shark shirt.

No offence, but you can't blame her. That shirt is whack dawgggg.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Well, to each his own, but it is kind of dumb to say so about someone you're trying to get with.

'sides, I didn't say anything about how much I hate how noserings look, and she has one. I didn't mention how silly she looks with blue streaks in her hair. I've had cuter girls tell me that they like the shirt, so she can kiss my ass

She also shit on my friends, she argued with one just because he smokes, and that pissed me off. I mean, I don't like being around smoke, but he wasn't smoking around her, she was just being a douchebag. I was just waiting for my friend to just tell her off, haha, but he spared her.

You know what you gotta' do Wing...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    "I finally got one in the sack"

^^ I took this to mean you had SEX with someone.

Anyway, you don't sound very compatible. I wouldn't force it, if I were you. Why bother? She's not even available.
    Yeah, I thought that too.

I was waiting for the dirt, and it never came.

EDIT: Yeah, dude, I hope you don't wear those shirts for anything besides maybe bed.
    Last edited by Junket; 30-03-08 at 10:50 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Eh, why?

________

anachronistic Guest
    I really feel like I was quick to judge this one. I really do. It's good that I haven't burnt the bridge yet, so to speak. Last night she actually went to a party with some friends and I. It was quite surprising that she came, since she seems to be so prohibitious towards its counterparts... like drinking. She didn't drink anything, but she didn't make any nasty comments, and it was actually... fun.

I guess she's new to Christianity, too. She is protective about her past and religion, and continues to surprise me. I think it has something to do with the awkward silences. She's getting better at avoiding those. Last night, she told a joke that made everyone laugh for like 20 minutes.

Still not sure if she is my type, but I'll keep hanging out with her. I'd like to hear some input.

^ Don't wear that shirt again in public. Get a cardigan.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Well, we talked on MSN for a bit today. I notice that she talks an awful lot about herself, but any time I ever mention anything about myself, she says "Ok", and it really irritates me. It kind of leads the conversations into these awkward silences. How do you get out of those? I am not sure why she says "Ok", either. It's not like I just say boring random things about myself; they're kind of casual and go with the conversation.
    When you next have an awkard silence, you fill it with random crap about YOURSELF and then when she says something say "Ok"

although that might give her time to start talking about herself again :S

X
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234