+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When You Finally Get What You Want

When You Finally Get What You Want

I cant believe this the girl i loved for so long jus came out with will you go out with me im so happy sorry bit of a stupid topic but there is 1 kinda problem when she said yes i didnt no what 2 do awkward silences and i didnt no when to hug her kiss ect i didnt really no what to do really wired why did i go like tht HELP?? why cudent i just hug i mean she is my g/f now this is what ive wanted for so long.

why cudent i just hug i mean she is my g/f now this is what ive wanted for so long.[/quote]Did you ask her to 'go steady' with you? Girlfriend is a very exlusive term and I think that just cause you're 'dating' doesn't mean you're boyfriend/girlfriend yet. I mean, doesn't it sound silly if you go on two dates and see it's not working out that you would say, "Oh yeah. My girlfriend broke up with me." "How long were you two together?" "We went out twice." I think "girlfriend" should be used when you see that it's going well after a while and it shows no signs of going bad.

In the meantime though dude, have fun on whatever date you decide to go on. Just have a good time and enjoy her company and I'm sure she'll end up doing the same.

Rod Steele

Goddamn it. Computer crapped out on me. Lemme give that another try . . .

Sorry to do this man, but I'm gonna have to pick on you a bit . . .

cant believe this the girl i loved for so long jus came out with will you go out with me
    There's a big difference between "infatuation" and "love". You don't really KNOW her or have gotten to know her, so how can you be in "love" with her? However I'm sure you think she's attractive, and like her smile, can't stop thinking about her etc. etc. which shows that you're definitely "infatuated" with her. But now that you've gotten the 'ok' to date her, go ahead. Maybe you'll find out she wasn't who you thought she would be, or maybe things will go great and you might have your 'love'.
    but there is 1 kinda problem when she said yes i didnt no what 2 do awkward silences and i didnt no when to hug her kiss ect i didnt really no what to do
    This varies for every guy and girl based on what they are like, what they are used to, etc. etc. After a date, some girls expect a "let's do this again" as you wave goodbye. Some expect a hug. Some expect a peck on the cheek. Some expect a kiss on the lips. Some expect a more passionate kiss. Some want sex. All depends. Based on what you wrote and how you wrote it, I'm going to recommend a "hug". And then when you feel comfortable enough, a kiss on the cheek. Then see how it rolls from there.
    why cudent i just hug i mean she is my g/f now this is what ive wanted for so long.
    Did you ask her to 'go steady' with you? Girlfriend is a very exlusive term and I think that just cause you're 'dating' doesn't mean you're boyfriend/girlfriend yet. I mean, doesn't it sound silly if you go on two dates and see it's not working out that you would say, "Oh yeah. My girlfriend broke up with me." "How long were you two together?" "We went out twice." I think "girlfriend" should be used when you see that it's going well after a while and it shows no signs of going bad.

In the meantime though dude, have fun on whatever date you decide to go on. Just have a good time and enjoy her company and I'm sure she'll end up doing the same.

Rod Steele

There. Hopefully THAT one comes out a little better.