+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you do when...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Lol, nononono shark fin at banquets is usually one of the first 3 courses of what usually ends up being about 10-13 course meal.
    Lol haha ok
    Even if, there is no competition with polish wedding. There is ALWAYS food, as much as you want, whenever you want and what you want lol . And we don't eat sharks hahahaha And wodka never ends... Ahh <dreaming>
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    The word you're looking for is "gloat."

One course gloat?

Not hungry, mate. I ripped your fin off weeks ago.

Delusional and incapable of responding. Its all the funnier. Of course, no one on the thread agrees with you. But delusion doesn't need company.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's funny I have no idea what MVP is talking about Son and Doc have long since been ignored. So I have no idea what's happening in this thread!

But yeah PP, this wedding sound pathetic! Mine will be much like what you describe. Food, booze and plenty of it.

Its related to the thread [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/39420-upgrade.html[/url] where Doc embarassed himself by trying to talk about science when he was clueless on the topic. You should read it if you want to be entertained.

I couldn't resist a little dig since he was getting so uppity. But we can return to matters at hand.

Your friend has an idiotic cultural practice, shark finning is ludicrous, and the least you can do is respect someone's wishes and not order food for them that they are morally opposed to eating.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    It's funny I have no idea what MVP is talking about Son and Doc have long since been ignored. So I have no idea what's happening in this thread!
    MV is sniping about a past thread which shown him in a poor light and he'd like to resurrect it for another stab at redeeming himself. I'm not interested in rehashing the past though.

Aside from that, this thread has turned in your favour since the admission that it's for your friends wedding party and she expects you to eat whatever is put in front of you.

That's obnoxious of her. You don't want the soup, you shouldn't have to eat the soup. As long as you don't stage a sit in fin protest or hurl sharks blood at the head table... she should leave you be.

But yeah PP, this wedding sound pathetic! Mine will be much like what you describe. Food, booze and plenty of it.
    Sounds like a fun wedding.

Actually, several people posted that I was correct and that you were highly inconsistent in your arguments. I understand it shows me in a poor light for you, but thats where delusion comes in. Everyone else just laughed at you.

Note, we were arguing global warming, and Doc said that environmentalism was a ploy designed by the one world government, which is run by oil companies. How - or why - oil companies support "the environmentalist conspiracy," no one knows.

Then, he said that emissions don't cause global warming, but windmills do. How that makes sense, no one knows.

I called him out for both those ridiculous arguments (and more), but he couldn't respond. So instead, he pretended he was too bored to answer me, but kept posting LOLFACES on the thread to pretend he wasn't done.

Like I said, delusional, and highly entertaining. I love debating nimwits. I learn nothing, but I am thoroughly amused.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 18-03-10 at 04:46 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess that's more my point. That serving me shark fin is like serving a veggiehead meat- you just DON'T. I tired to make her see the light but she refuses to even consider what I have to say and the reasons behind it which frusterate me. I can respect a final decision but her final decision is with little regard to what I had to say. Either way, she's a prissy little princess and a chinese cultral snob and it pisses me off. But I can't change it, I'll request soup not served to our table- hell it will save her about 150 and it respects our moral oppostion... I hope she will at least do that. We'll see.

Some people are just so stubborn and dumb. She wants to serve fin soup to impress people with how well off she is, and in the process she is willing to piss off all her friends, insult their beliefs, and act indifferent to their wishes.

In the end, she doesn't even understand her behaviors any more than a four year old who is intent on doing something no matter what. She just has to have her way.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Girl - why don't you just skip the soup?

I don't eat pork. i don't expect the whole world to abstain from eating it, though.

It's just one course out of an entire meal. Just don't eat it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought that global warming is a big BS. I think it was proved many times by now
    I wazzzz here

If you want to argue that, PP, feel free to post on: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/39420-upgrade.html[/url] I'll be sure to answer you.

Note, I won't have this argument with you today though, St Patrick beckons.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol I'm not going to discuss something that doesn't exist.If I would like to, I would register to the UFO forum hehe(grammar question: can I use "would" 2times in the same sentence [for god's sake]? I think not... Could anybody be so nice and write the sentence before in a correct form? Thanks ).ALTHOUGH I think ufo is more real than global bullshitting heheheheheehe

I don' take any sides right now, I just think it's crap
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 18-03-10 at 05:21 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Well, I'll start very general global temperatures are rising. So are CO2 emissions. Why don't you post why you think what you've heard about Global Warming is bullshit on [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/39420-upgrade.html[/url] Don't be shy now. Then again, you don't strike me as the shy type.

If you want, you can even find plenty of pro-Global Warming statements I've made on that thread and try to rebut them. I've already made my case, you can respond or bring up your own arguments.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

Stop saying that Global Warming (Now Climate Change) is crap, PP.

It's difficult not thanking you each time and I'm trying my best.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast