+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Feel the need to email my ex

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogtoast View Post
    Also, I'm not sure what you did wrong you keep mentioning mistakes. I'm sure I might have made some mistakes along the way, but there wasn't anything I did specifically that caused us to break up. She could have just been sick of me or whatever but for the most part, she fell out of love with me and moved on. She told me I was the best bf she'd ever had so I dunno.
    Again, like I said, its better she was honest enough to tell you. Many people wouldn't have the courage for it and allow relationships to drag out well past their 'best before' date.

I def don't want to get hurt again, thats for sure. Not sure how you can avoid the "mistake" of getting hurt. That might be tough.
    You can't. You can only be smart in your choices by knowing what you want and trying to find the best fit.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

go to bed, Indi. You need your beauty rest.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just jetlagged. It will be back to normal by Monday.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's all a big learning experience. If I didn't go through these times with GF's and LEARN from them, I would never know what I really want in a woman. I still don't know what I want, but I'll be able to see clearer when I'm dating someone as to whether or not I like who they are and what they're about.

Like I believe you posted earlier Indi, I'm def glad this has happened now after 2 years instead of later after 4. Definitely glad I got out while still young at 26 with a nice chunk of the "good years" left.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We learn the most through our painful experiences, DT. Not sure why that is, but seems to be true. Maybe the stress hormones stimulate more neural connections or something.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    We learn the most through our painful experiences, DT. Not sure why that is, but seems to be true. Maybe the stress hormones stimulate more neural connections or something.

I would imagine that guess to be close to the truth. Even animals learn not to do things by experiencing physical pain....our psychological pain can't be far off since we're more evolved.

lol yeah indireloaded this is sort of overboard. he's asking for a suggestion. plus he already said that she calls him up everyday and rants about crap so i dont see how it makes him a dick.

but dogtoast.. i would still say... stay silent. Things have a way of coming around. If u send that email. she will have something to hold against u.

Dogtoast, you sound like a completely insecure, self-absorbed dick.

What is your motive for sending such a thing? You want to teach her a lesson. Of course, its for her own good, right?

Thing is, she has washed her hands of you. She's not asking for your wisdom. You just want to prove you are 'right'. Such an uninvited letter is an intrusion, just as bad as whatever happened during your relationship. You do not have the right to force yourself on another person this way. Get over it (and yourself) already.

>>> my previous post was with regards to this. I'm sorry if you changed ur statement later on because i haven't read the entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by I-zac View Post
    Dogtoast, you sound like a completely insecure, self-absorbed dick.

What is your motive for sending such a thing? You want to teach her a lesson. Of course, its for her own good, right?

Thing is, she has washed her hands of you. She's not asking for your wisdom. You just want to prove you are 'right'. Such an uninvited letter is an intrusion, just as bad as whatever happened during your relationship. You do not have the right to force yourself on another person this way. Get over it (and yourself) already.

>>> my previous post was with regards to this. I'm sorry if you changed ur statement later on because i haven't read the entire thread.
    you're about 5 days too late.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Okay I-zac, I take it then you don't want any help on your Hollywood draaham-life?

Okay. No prob.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

haha.
    no.. i would still like some advice on that... sometimes you view your life so closely that you can't see all of it.. it's always nice to have neutral people look at it.
    and sorry for being late.. i was just randomly reading through the entire website haha and just thought the comment was somewhat funny :p

Yeah I'm definitely not sending the email....after the advice from this place and after speaking with my good friend, I'm taking the "high road" and just biting my tongue.

She called me this morning to apologize for being such a bitch to me last week. She asked me how my Thanksgiving was and told me how she started her period and how miserable she was. She reminisced on how bad she used to feel when she got them when we were together which I thought was kinda odd. Now today she was texting me when she was out of the office " My stomache hurts "

Me thinks her and the new dude broke things off possibly...she hasnt texted me shit like that since we were together :/

Oh boy....

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    and another problem arrises. If you want my opinion, keep doing what you're doing and wait for her to make a move (if she ever does)!
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

Quote Originally Posted by lhn View Post
    and another problem arrises. If you want my opinion, keep doing what you're doing and wait for her to make a move (if she ever does)!
    Oh I'm definitely going to keep doing what I'm doing. The whole dynamic has changed right now, she's reminiscing around co-workers talking about my dog and her dog and this and that. Weird.

We shall see I guess.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234