+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need some advice

Who knows. Once you get it all out in the open you can ask her about that. You've discussed this with all of the other girls you work with? Do you think they might have already told her?

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    I mean part of the reason I'm afraid is she is really really attractive. But thats not the reason I like her. I love her personality.
    C'mon bro, I'm a guy, who you trying to kid. And the girls here...well, they're too smart for that. Be truthful, she' hot and you'd like to tap that @ss. Nothing wrong with that!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    C'mon bro, I'm a guy, who you trying to kid. And the girls here...well, they're too smart for that. Be truthful, she' hot and you'd like to tap that @ss. Nothing wrong with that!
    It's not really like that. She's just someone I would love to be with. I mean when I first started working there, I was like, damn I want that. Now after getting to know her really well, I feel totally different. Like I've said, we've grwon on eachother.

I don't think any of the girls from work would say anything to her. I think they were able to tell that I was being serious about all of it and they wouldn't go behind my back without permission.

Do they not talk to her? I just know how girls can be. Even if they do know you are serious about this girl, they might hint something to her. You are really talking about this too much lol. You ask on here and you ask people you work with who see you two together and even tell you they think she likes you!

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Do they not talk to her? I just know how girls can be. Even if they do know you are serious about this girl, they might hint something to her. You are really talking about this too much lol. You ask on here and you ask people you work with who see you two together and even tell you they think she likes you!
    Well they don't know she likes me for a fact. There curious to know the truth like me.

I know I talk too much about it. Thats how crazy this whole thing is making me. I'm like trying to get as much info/advice as I can before I talk to her about it.

I know I talk too much about it.
    QFT.

You've heard all you could possibly hear; now it's your turn to go make it happen.

Tone Guest
    Yeah, the only person left to give you any answers is her.

::yawn::

-------

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    ::yawn::

-------
    Agreed; let this thread die now.

Ok, I just want to say thanks for all the info/advice/help. I really appreciate it. I'll be reading over this thread multiple times befroe tomorrow. Thanks again!

Ok, I just want to say thanks for all the info/advice/help. I really appreciate it. I'll be reading over this thread multiple times befroe tomorrow. Thanks again!
    No problem, let us know how it turns out! Or not. doesn't matter, just trying to be nice!

I just want to let everyone know what happened. It was actually really good. We talked about everything, we had one of those long 4 hour conversations about anything and everything under the sun. And just as she was going to get into her car we had a nice little kiss. So I guess I'm in pretty good and I can't wait to see her at work tomorrow. If only you guys could see the smile I have on my face right now.

Tone Guest
    N I C E !

Awesome man, I hope everything works out for the best. Remember not to take a second of it for granted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234