+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would you have sex just for the physical feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Money can buy cheap girls.
    ^

Exemple.

missed you, vashti

maybe I'm naive. but no, no I wouldn't.

Why do you want cheap girls? Are cheap girls going to really make you happy?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

I meant Vashti is an example of a cheap girl. Not an example of why money makes me happy.

So then why does money make you happy?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I am quick to acknowledge a mistake I make and have no issue with being corrected. If someone has an issue with me then I will ask why and confront them about it and see what I can do to resolve it, if not then I would go to a manager to help resolve any situation that may occur. But to this date, I haven't had any issues with anybody. I have been working there for about 1 year and 4 months.
    There's you're problem.

You're a pussy.

You're too easy to get along with.

Where's the friction?

Where's the conflict?

EDIT: The only people really worth resolving conflict with are friends and family. Everybody else needs to learn their place, and it's up to you to put them there if they step out of line.
    Last edited by Junket; 22-12-06 at 10:11 AM.

What problem are you even talking about? What does this have to do with the thread topic?

I simply don't agree or understand what your trying to get at.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    What problem are you even talking about? What does this have to do with the thread topic?

I simply don't agree or understand what your trying to get at.
    This was in reference to you being too idealistic.

You're too idealistic for your own good, see.

Ideally, you should be less idealistic.

Less quick to resolve conflict, less likely to share your feelings with the world.

You need to tell somebody to shut the **** up.

Start with me you 'lil prick.

Zach -- you're male? You must have abnormally low testosterone levels. That's not a knock but maybe you should consider becoming a priest.

yes zach, you should swear more and be less friendly! how manly.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    yes zach, you should swear more and be less friendly! how manly.
    It's not about bein' a man, or maybe it is.

But who likes hangin' around a person who just takes the abuse?

Hell, I wouldn't even like a girl as shy as Zach.

It's about knowin' when to be friendly, and knowin' when not to be, regardless of gender.

anachronistic Guest
    i am usually nice to everyone, unless someone gets nasty with me. people have a hard time being nasty to me though because a lot of people like me and stick up for me

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds to someone just a few years older? Any at all?! Even an ignorant, cock-sure fool such as myself can see how much you have to learn from the content of your posts.

Now, with that said, I still like you, but you really do need to be put in a cage and slapped around like the fighting dogs you see in movies. Toughen you up some.
    Whats wrong with knowing what I want? I only am referring to my morals and expectations of myself. Not what I want in life in general. There is still MUCH I have no idea about. I never plan to stop learning and maturing.

This was in reference to you being too idealistic.

You're too idealistic for your own good, see.

Ideally, you should be less idealistic.

Less quick to resolve conflict, less likely to share your feelings with the world.

You need to tell somebody to shut the **** up.

Start with me you 'lil prick.
    So what about my ideals are a negative trait? Because I am open to my emotions makes me less manly? Why shouldn't a man know his heart and soul? Until you confront your emotions completely you can never truly understand the depths of yourself.

I will fight over certain things. I will argue over certain things. Im not a push over. Just depends on the situation.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    Do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds to someone just a few years older? Any at all?! Even an ignorant, cock-sure fool such as myself can see how much you have to learn from the content of your posts.

Now, with that said, I still like you, but you really do need to be put in a cage and slapped around like the fighting dogs you see in movies. Toughen you up some.
    No joke.

I'm twenty-four, and I have NO idea what I really want.

I just know that I want to be happy in life. Thats the ONLY thing I truly know. Now I go into thinking about what in life is going to make me truly happy. I realize that there is a difference between pleasure and happiness. A very large difference actually. I have been dwindling my pleasure addiction and cultivating my happiness. This is what I am referring to when I say I know exactly what I want. Can you honestly say I am wrong?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast