+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Physical faults

Physical faults

Can anyone help me with my problem : I am 24 and my boyfriend is 20 , we are dating 2 months and still haven't have sex. We haven't see each other a month and now we want to go together to the sea-side. My problem is this - i have a small saggy boobs , little extra skin on belly with strechmarks , and scars from the surgery. A year ago i had 100 kg !!!!! Now i have 68 kg and everything is good except those things i mentioned. I have pretty face and i am cheerful and smart girl , but somehow i just can't get over the fact that i look the way i look when i am naked. I am sooooooo worried about his reaction , especially cuz he is still at very young age. We have great time together , and we are in love with each other , but for guys (especially in their early twenties) this physical moment is very important. I am depressed , i just won't survive if he reject me (in the past , when i was fat , i got lot of rejection , so i am quite sensible to this thing). ((( Should i break up with him ? Don't know what to do HEEEEEEELP

P.S.i am sorry for my english , i am Russian

well if he really likes you than some physical faults shouldn't really affect how he looks at you.

If people can't accept you for whom you are and the way you are, they're a waste of your time, efford or love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm 21, I can tell you right now, if you've got a pretty face and a personality worth keeping him around he shouldn't care. I dated a military girl who had some pretty gnarly scars, I wouldn't be too worried about it. And if I can be bluntly honest he'd be a fool to turn down a girl wanting to have sex, lol.

Also - having made a habbit of dating older girls, (+1 to +10 years) I can also tell you there's a bit of a learning curve with understanding things, overall. If he's anything like me though, he'll be patient and understand where you're coming from. Empathy is important in any relationship.

But I gotta agree with the other people here, he's not worth your time if he cares about your physical faults that much.

By the way: your English is fine, ma'am.

V/r,
    TK, USN