+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The all to familiar "friend" problem

New Developments

Forgive me for not getting back to this sooner, I was called out of the country for awhile.

It's funny that somebody chose today to post a reply; just yesterday, my friend that used to live with him got in an argument with him yesterday over a bill, and my friend told him that there was alot he didnt know about me....i.e. what really happend. He didnt come right out and tell him, but he made it pretty obvious. Of course he blew if off, but then when he approached her about it, she kind of avoided the subject and asked that both her name and mine be left out of thier argument. He told her that it sounded like she was defending me, and that if she had anything she needed to tell him, NOW would be the time. I cant really say how I confirmed this in case I ever need to use this as documentation in the future. But to make a long story short, the seed of doubt has been planted.

I have yet to directly speak to either one of them, and dont really a desire too. Initally I thought that I was just mad at her and would still care about her and want to still pursue her - but much to my surprize, I still dont really give a shit what happens to her. I'll see both of them next week at an event we will all be attending. Her b/f has since threatened both my friend and I, but Im really not too worried about it. This guy likes to bring the noise, but when it comes down to it, he's very passive and usually backs down. I hope to be there the day he finds out what his little angel really did; maybe it will be NEXT WEEK! That would be hilarious.

But yeah, that pretty much brings everybody up to speed. Like I said, I was gone for awhile, but I'd still enjoy hearing perspectives and opinions on this, be they good or bad. Apparently this little situation still has a few more chapters to be written!
    "Love is Fire. But wether its going to Warm your heart or Burn down your House you never can tell..."

Nothing really all that new with little miss bipolar, havent talked to or seen her since. She came up to one of my friends at a wedding they were at and told him 'for what it's worth, Im sorry', whatever that's about. Oh well, screw her. Ive been seeing someone new for about 3 weeks now, and I think things are going to be really great with us. I think this may be the end of the line for this thread. Of course if anyone wants to comment, be my guest. I still would like other perspectives and viewpoints on what happend. Well until next time; AIRBORNE!
    "Love is Fire. But wether its going to Warm your heart or Burn down your House you never can tell..."

I forgot to update again, Im dating a girl now for about 3 months, and am overally happy I think. Bipolar still sends me alot of email, but I pretty much ignore it. Oh, she's also engaged to the moron she's with. They deserve each other if you ask me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234