+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: penis questions

Tedel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post
    Wow, so none of the guys have compared their penises with any other guys.
    While the logic of all that you guys say makes sense...I didn't expect that answer, at least not all across the board.
    Curious... It seems girls really think we live by and for our c**ks.

I have another question about penises, but I think I'll have to start another thread to do it.

1. most of the mornings i do, starts to go down while i walk to the bathroom

2. i tend to get an erection in class, because my mind wonders off , if im holding a girl from behind i start to get one

3. sometimes it does get uncomfortable, but i dont mind it most of the time

4. haha ya shhh

miSSleepy

1. I wake up with Mr winky smilin' back at me at least 3 or 4 mornings of the week. They say it happens about every 90 minutes or so and is not sex related.
    2. I get wood quite often in public, it usually happens if I shift positions where the head of my penis rubs on my underwear and especially while sexual thoughts about attractive women around me are occuring.
    3. The only time I am aware of my one-eyed wonder is when I get a hard-on, when I am pissing, when I am stroking it, or during sex. So pretty much a lot of the time. I wear boxer breifs that have a "pocket" formed in them, so I usually don't get too uncomfortable.
    4. I tend to look away rather quickly whenever a friend exposes his schlong! So, no I haven't. But during canoe trips female friends have compared us.

By the way, I'm getting a boner just writing this!
    "Before criticizing someone, walk a mile in their shoes, that way if you make them mad, they will be a mile away and barefoot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit_boy View Post

By the way, I'm getting a boner just writing this!
    Hilarious!
    God never closes a door without opening another one!

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    1. How many of you guys wake up wih an erection in the morning? What is the go with this, why?

2. How often are you likely to get an erection in public and in what situation? (Just by looking or touching, with total strangers, friends, ) What about the girl gives you the erection? Does she have to be scantily clad or what?

3. How often are you actually aware of your penis? Does it get uncomfortable all folded up in your pants?

4. Have you actually ever compared sizes with friends?
    1. Eh.. I guess we all do, but I wouldn't really call it an erection, since it's not fully erect.. it's soft-hardish.. and it's usually coupled with this overwhelming urge to run to the bathroom and pee.. and after I pee.. it's gone..

2. An erection in public?!?!? I can't even get an erection in private! lol.. well, I can, but it takes a really long time.. An erection in public doesn't really happen, at least not for me.

3. I'm very aware of it.. I read it poetry sometimes.. give it a nice warm bath.. seriously? what does that mean? If it's sensitive during the day when it's not having sex? I guess it depends. If it's folded up, it's uncomfortable and it'll have to be "adjusted". If it's all adjusted, then unless there's something bothering it, it'll be fine. I mean, "it" doesn't get uncomfortable otherwise, and is the last thing on my mind during the day. even when I have nothing to do, the last thing I think about is my penis.

4. Compared sizes with friends. Hmm.. well, we haven't taken off our cloths, got eachother hard, and then measured ourselves if that's what you're asking.. BUT! we've let our fair share of girls do that for us. It's easy to tell if they were being honest about size if we slept with them too, because if they were truthful about our size, then they would most likely be truthful about our friend's size.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234