+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: my gut has been pitted.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    thanks you guys.

i had to get out of bed because i can't ****ing sleep!!!

this pit in my stomach is really bothering me. i need some pepto bismol or something.
    I developed a routine that helps me get through moments like this and it gets me out of this mood every single time.

First I go to my favourite coffe place where me an my ex from way back used to go to. It brings a lot of memories from back in the day which brings with them a whole range of other feelings to replace the current one.

Then I go back home and play guitar for an hour. After that I put on some deep music which seems to be in touch specifically with these depressing feelings (something from "Scream Silence" or "Depeche Mode"). After all of the above suck out my bad mood I go out with friends and have a good time.

This always remedies me. Do you have a remedy routine you can use right now?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

i'm pretty sure this is one of the worst feelings i've ever had.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'm pretty sure this is one of the worst feelings i've ever had.
    I hope you'll get better soon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeOiorwBF88"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeOiorwBF88[/ame]

Things get damaged
    Things get broken
    I thought we'd manage
    But words left unspoken
    Left us so brittle
    There was so little left to give
    Last edited by Mish; 20-06-08 at 10:32 PM.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am feeling so much for you right now. This has got to be hard for you.

I know words can only be so much of a comfort to you right now, but I hope our support here helps a bit. Do you have some really good girlfriends there that you can can go out and have some drinks with, and really get shit off your chest? Sometimes pulling yourself out of the negative environment for a while can ease the pain and give it a fresh perspective.

Beyond that, it doesn't appear you guys have discussed this at all. I don't know if you guys are avoiding it or what, but this is going to eat at you (the not knowing what's going on in his head) until you talk. Although he's the one who's done you wrong, you need to give him the opportunity to say what's in his heart and head (with no reservations), regardless if it turns out to be a bunch of bs. He's playing the victim here for some reason. Whatever he says could ultimately decide the fate of your relationship, if he hasn't made up his mind already.....but at least you'll know, and can get on a path to feeling better about things.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

thanks you guys. thanks for the song.

i have more thoughts in my head and so much more thinking to do that i'm pretty sure i'm losing my mind and i'm also pretty sure i'm giving myself an ulcer.

i have friends and stuff though. and i will be fine.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got an ulcer when my ex dumped me for another chick. It was awful. I really hope you don't get one.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

you did? omg so it can happen.

how did it feel? did you feel gutted?

how long did it last? i'm wondering because this feeling is not going away and is keeping me up at night.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, it was the stress. I felt completely gutted, too. It went on for me for about six months (sorry to say, but then I was also young and pretty weak-minded). The stress was so bad, I didn't sleep...I threw up...I didn't eat...I got an ulcer. I also became an alcoholic for about a year.

I was what my doctor referred to as 'emotionally traumatized'.

Ulcers hurt. Do avoid them at all costs.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 21-06-08 at 12:05 AM.

Did he come home last night?

he had to work graveyard last night. i was out all day, he was gone all night. he came home this morning but i told him i couldn't be around him until we talked about what happened. he's asleep. he'll be there much of the day and i can't expect him to talk about after he worked a graveyard shift.

i'm feeling a little better but my stomach is upset. maybe because we haven't talked about it yet.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't make any decisions about anything while your emotions are high. You know the drill; you've given that same advice here hundreds of times. Pause & take care of yourself like Mish suggests. Wait until the feeling of urgency has passed, then decide what you want to do.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I say the same as Indi. Hold off on any huge discussions until you've cooled down some and the super bad feelings subside "some". He's in the wrong and being a butt. You'll probably continue to be upset until you do talk, but try to keep busy and think positive for yourself. Know that no matter what YOU will be ok. Because you are you and you are a very strong woman.

Don't let him walk on you or play you Mis. This could be a good indicator of things down the road. Keep your chin up honey, damn my tummy churns for you. I hated those moments in relationships. But know you have a ton of people around you who care about you!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I developed a routine that helps me get through moments like this and it gets me out of this mood every single time.

First I go to my favourite coffe place where me an my ex from way back used to go to. It brings a lot of memories from back in the day which brings with them a whole range of other feelings to replace the current one.

Then I go back home and play guitar for an hour. After that I put on some deep music which seems to be in touch specifically with these depressing feelings (something from "Scream Silence" or "Depeche Mode"). After all of the above suck out my bad mood I go out with friends and have a good time.

This always remedies me. Do you have a remedy routine you can use right now?
    i don't have a routine. but if i did, i'd like it to include a few hours in a spa. i'm thinking of buying myself a little package for the weekend.

There ya go! Detox time
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hot stone massages rock. They will melt all your worries away....for about an hour, anyways.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast