+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my gut has been pitted.

my gut has been pitted.

my bf's best friend for years, said some things to me last night in my house that ripped my heart out. and my bf defended him.

i feel like there's a huge pit in my stomach right now. what they did last night was unforgivable.

it all ended with both of us staying the night elsewhere. he went with his friend who's words cut me like a dagger.

i tried to sleep on it but i got very little sleep, had dreams about what happened, and woke up with the same pit in my stomach that i went to bed with.

this is going to take a long time to heal from.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What did he say misombra?

::sigh::

i can't even say it without getting upset about it.

it's a long story. he was just blatantly disrespectful of me in my own house. something i do not tolerate. he was disrespectful toward my friends and me all night long. my friends daughter was at my house and i guess they didn't like it. when i confronted him about it, my bf went on a tirade about how rotten i am and how his friend is like his family. my friend is like my family too, her daughter is like my niece. i've known her her whole life and she's 15.

in a nutshell, i said, "wait until your daughter turns 15 she'll want to come hang out at 'uncle mike's' house" and he said very adamantly and passionately, "absolutely not! absolutely not! absolutely not!" exactly three times. i asked him why and he went on about how he would never let his daughter come to my house. then he said something about how we have "different parenting styles, i guess."

he had a lot of nerve. he was at my house saying this very late. i told him he was hanging out kinda late for having a newborn.

misombra: "it's kinda late, don't you think? hanging out late with a newborn at home. but, different parenting styles i guess, right?"

that's about when my bf went off on me. i had homicidal feelings for both of them and i still do.

i thought all his friends knew not to **** with me. i guess this one fell through the cracks. not anymore. he's not welcome in my house without an effort to make it right.

misombra's dealbreaker: disrespect her in her own home.

Was he referring to your parenting style, or Mikey's?

Personally, I think it is fantastic you are willing to have 15 year old kids hang around. They can be so difficult. Your B/F's friend sounds like an idiot.

omg i cannot stop crying about this.

the words mikey defended, the fact that he defended them cut me to the core.

I'm sorry, hun. Men can be such ass-hats.

:hugs:

those guys haven't even begun to feel the wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Was he referring to your parenting style, or Mikey's?

Personally, I think it is fantastic you are willing to have 15 year old kids hang around. They can be so difficult. Your B/F's friend sounds like an idiot.

she wasn't even misbehaving. she was sitting on my computer watching horse and wolf videos on youtube.

hHahaha. Tragic.

I like it when people are blatant, directly into the face. I think it was just all the little annoying things that everybody have, gathered up and finally let go.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    she wasn't even misbehaving. she was sitting on my computer watching horse and wolf videos on youtube.
    So what was their problem with her? Were theyresentful they had to watch their mouths, or something? Frustrated they couldn't hit on her?

Jackasses.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

their problem is self-righteousness. they think they're better than me and my friends. that and because yeah, they had to actually behave themselves. he uses my house like this is a refuge from his child.

after i said stuff to him (the friend), he said, "i don't need this." and walked out of the house.

i said "bye, don't come back." then i locked the door.

**** him. if he wants to make my friends feel uncomfortable in my home, well then two can definitely play that game.
    Last edited by misombra; 20-06-08 at 01:12 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did he behave this way in front of the girl?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

she was a wall away in my office. i don't think she heard anything, but she is quite perceptive, and i'm sure eventually she caught on.

edit: actually i took her home before i confronted him about it. my friend lives down the block so i walked her home. told my friend what happened and i could not be put out of my house like that. i went back and i was like, "if he's still there, he's in big ****ing trouble." lo and behold he was still there. what audacity. to sit in my house and disrespect it like that.

he ruined our friendship. any respect or admiration i had for him has been pitted out of my stomach.

my friend is pissed. he basically implied that she is a bad mother for letting her daughter come over here.
    Last edited by misombra; 20-06-08 at 01:30 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It looks like that may be true if HE is going to be hanging around.

Do you think he will be coming back? Your B/F should make him apologize to all three of you (including the girl, who probably knew what was going on).

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It looks like that may be true if HE is going to be hanging around.
    that is so true. everybody is fine with her coming over except him.

so so true.

that's why he had to go. my bf went with him though. then his other friend coincidently calls me at 11:30 at night looking for him. this other friend is who i like to call 'the national inquirer' cause he's nosey and he's always turning stories around and spreading gossip and rumors. i told him a big lie. the kind of lie that, when you tell it, you're thinking, "what a ****ing idiot for letting me tell you such a stupid lie."

they were all there probably to talk shit about me.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Do you think he will be coming back? Your B/F should make him apologize to all three of you (including the girl, who probably knew what was going on).

my bf defended him. he probably still will. i don't know. i haven't talked to him about it today.

i think he should apologize. he's not coming into this house while i'm here until he does.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast