+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mutts.. mixed breeds.. heinz 57

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh shut up, lilwing. You act as though you have benefited from some higher education than the average Joe. Bullshit.

My stereotypes of Germans will die when the generation who perpetuated so much misery is dead. I don't hold the younger generation responsible, but the older generation? You bet I do.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Oh shut up, lilwing. You act as though you have benefited from some higher education than the average Joe. Bullshit.

My stereotypes of Germans will die when the generation who perpetuated so much misery is dead.
    You're even cuter when you're angry.

Anyway this isn't about me; don't get personal.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On second thought, I'll forgive the Germans when they return my dead relatives.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

On second thought, I'll forgive the Germans when they return my dead relatives.
    All that hatred is going to eat you up inside. Hate is destructive... just ask the Nazi's... and their victims. Are you sure you want to subscribe to an emotion that can lead to the ability to torture, persecute, and kill? All hatred starts with mere words...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep, I'm pretty sure I sleep fine at night. Sometimes hated is justifiable, so I believe I will pass on the kum-ba-ya rhetoric for now.

BTW - I think it is morally reprehensible to NOT hate evil.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions after all. As long as Vashti doesn't go around calling people Nazis (I doubt she is that immature) I couldn't care less if she hates Germans.

When I am finished inventing my time machine, the first people to come back will be Shh's relatives.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

BTW - I think it is morally reprehensible to NOT hate evil.
    Good to hear. So I guess this means you think the way the Israelis have closed the border and have prevented ppl from getting enough food and medicine must be pretty horrible? Or do you just think those ppl are getting what they deserve?

Hate is only useful if its a productive agent of change. Get over it, Vash, the war is over. MOST ppl lost relatives in it, myself included. The only reason hate remains is b/c bitter ppl get together and mull over things. Self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Last edited by IndiReloaded; 18-12-08 at 02:53 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    there is a lot of anti-german propaganda in the u.s. the history channel is 90% hitler and what his army did. they make it seem like that was the only time one guy had ever caused mass death and suffering.
    Well, he WAS one crazy **** who managed to get waaay more power than he ever should've.

Stalin's got to be up there too, I think.

Then there's the shit heads in Africa, that blame the US & Britain for their current cholera epidemic.

Anyway, I read that Engineers Without Borders has been trying to make a feasible, low-cost water purification system that can be made in Africa. Some of the ideas are really good. This kind of thing gives me hope.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Well, he WAS one crazy **** who managed to get waaay more power than he ever should've.

Stalin's got to be up there too, I think.

Then there's the shit heads in Africa, that blame the US & Britain for their current cholera epidemic.

Anyway, I read that Engineers Without Borders has been trying to make a feasible, low-cost water purification system that can be made in Africa. Some of the ideas are really good. This kind of thing gives me hope.
    edit: poop.

It's all poop.

War is poopy.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 18-12-08 at 03:33 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do hamsters each each other? I didn't know that.

Bah. Its pretty useless to tell someone not to hate. My only wish is that ppl don't pass it on to their children.

[url]http://other90.cooperhewitt.org/[/url]

I'm half Italian, about 47% Irish, and some part Alsace-Lorrain-ian. And maybe some part French... but don't tell anyone.

By the way, I didn't realize Doppelgaenger was Lilwing. I'm really slow these days.

I don't hate Germany, and I certainly don't think Germans who were born AFTER the war or who were just babies at the time should be held responsible or made to feel guilty over the acts of their parents. But you can't just forget about what happened: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." (George Santayana) Also, the German people were hardly innocent bystanders through the 12 years Hitler was in power. Sure, some put up resistance, but the majority went along blindly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good to hear. So I guess this means you think the way the Israelis have closed the border and have prevented ppl from getting enough food and medicine must be pretty horrible? Or do you just think those ppl are getting what they deserve?
    No, I hate that, too (as much as I hate the conditions that made the Israelis feel it is necessary). If you don't like the turmoil in the middle east, you can thank the Germans. The UN damn sure wouldn't have created Israel without them.

Thanks lovesjoy for understanding. Sometimes I think people were dropped on their heads. When I start butchering people, I suppose I will feel bad about not caring for that generation.
    Last edited by vashti; 18-12-08 at 09:37 PM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My full-blooded German grandpa fought for the US in WW2!

i don't like any white people. it's not that i hate them. it's just i can't stand their guts.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast