+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friends with benefits, casual partners, **** buddies, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    As much as I love sex, and I think I've made it pretty clear that I do, I am really uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with no emotional context. I've done it before, many times in my 20's, and it was extremely unsatisfying.

If it's just about having an orgasm, I can do that for myself. For me, sex is about human connection and if there's no connection, the sex just feels empty.
    I agree.

The problem is that when I'm horny, I'm not satisfied with just masturbating. I want sex. But if I'm not emotionally invested in the person, I want nothing more than to leave right after.

When I had my last one night stand, I got dressed right after while she went to the bathroom. When she came down and told me that she needed to leave to go pick her roommate up from the bus stop, I was thrilled. I wanted her to leave without me actually having to be the one to do it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Well like sarah said I think there is an emotional connection just not that kind that you will get in a relationship.

Also I completely agree that sex is completely different than masturbation no matter who you do it with. The feeling of another persons body just makes it so much better.
    Yes the emotional connection helps a ton but if you really are good friends that that connection should be there and it shouldnt be a problem.

Or are you looking for a connection that you experience in a relationship?

I think the connection that comes from sex in a committed relationship far surpasses the sex that comes from a friends with benefits situation. However, sometimes a relationship just isn't in the cards and you have to play with the hand you're dealt.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    What's shocking Aeradalia is that he's accurately describing about 10 to 20% of women!

Lol! try 80-90%. Girls put alot of emotional investment in relationships, especially bf/gf relationships. When the oppurtunity for good casual sex presents itself they usually jump on it.

I had one fwb who told me that she had been severly burned in her past two long term relationships and that she just uses men for sex at this point in her life. I was honest with her (unlike her last two bf's), more respectful (I didn't lead her on, we both knew up front what we wanted) and of course I was better than them .

It didn't end badly, she moved to another state to care for her ill mother and we still keep in contact.

Long term relationships end badly and when they do its often far worse than fwb because you care much more about long term relationships.

el i think you should embark on a career as a prostitute.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234