+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do girls think about guys who carry guns?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Shut up you little twat. You should be doing your military duty in Iraq or Afghanistan instead of hiding your pussy ass as a student in the safe ole USA and *playing* with guns pretending to be a real man.

Cain is doing both. That's a REAL man.
    Look at this bitch run her mouth. Did it take an effort to misunderstand so many things as you just did?

(1)You're an idiot if you think guns (and explosives for that matter) only have application in the military

(1) from above ^ was your first assumption that you just ran away with and expected me to respond to, which would have meant I bought into yout assumption. But I don't, so here I call you out on it

And even as such, if you remember I applied for an ROTC scholarship and was accepted, but later turned down for medications I take. I was planning on doing ROTC, until I was rejected on the basis of my meds

And your second (2) assumption: you don't know the first thing about how guns or the likes enter into my life other than I collect and shoot recreationally, which does NOT exclude more than that
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 19-02-09 at 09:59 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you are saying they wouldn't take you b/c you are nuts. And you play with guns as a hobby?

Oh goodie. Remember to tell them this at the med school interview. Or will you lie?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Ah come on Indi!

Are you seriously saying you won't find a guy more attractive wearing this?

What in the hell kind of ghetto ass hot tub is that?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    And about the living in Detroit, New Orleans, DC, etc- give me a break. Unless you live IN the city on an avenue named after a letter you may as well be living in the country. Which, if you're making more than $50k a year and aren't an idiot, you probably will be not in the bad part of the city. People always say they live in a city that has a certain reputation, but none of those people live in the parts of the city that gave it that reputation
    Uh, I did, and my girlfriend for longer. Shootouts grew tiresome.

Now we're in beautiful uptown, where a 5 minute walk in any direction but south will put you in the ghetto.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You'll also note that I said I would only need a gun in the event of a disaster. I didn't live in the hood. I'm not "hard" or any of that crap. Just when the shit hits the fan and those people come rushing into my neck of the woods or the people all ready living there start showing their true colors I'll want to have a Mossberg 500 in the trunk and a Makarov in my pocket. But that's pretty much the only situation in which I feel a lethal weapon is justified or needed.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234