+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will she chase me?

Ok, got it. Ill call her a cocky skank whore and close the deal

BTW, she did give me the chance to be her friend but she is all flirty when we hang out. I wanna still hang out with her but that would just be torture to me. I just hope I don't look immature for breaking off the friendship because we can't go out, but she has her downsides too and as you said that is the monstrous side. So, is she still a 1st degree player? I mean, she did say we could be friends..Agh, Im looking at the weather. This week would be awesome to hang out with her, but I just gotta move on?? Now help me get her out of my head.
    Last edited by JarOPennies; 29-03-09 at 02:50 PM.
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by JarOPennies View Post
    Ok, got it. Ill call her a cocky skank whore and close the deal

BTW, she did give me the chance to be her friend but she is all flirty when we hang out. I wanna still hang out with her but that would just be torture to me. I just hope I don't look immature for breaking off the friendship because we can't go out, but she has her downsides too and as you said that is the monstrous side. So, is she still a 1st degree player? I mean, she did say we could be friends..Agh, Im looking at the weather. This week would be awesome to hang out with her, but I just gotta move on?? Now help me get her out of my head.
    Let us know how that all works out.. And maybe tell her all the things that you don't like about her? Why not.. Well really, it depends on what you say.
    Something that would leave a mark would be good.. But i don't really have any ideas at the moment since is 3AM.. Maybe add some 'big' words like conceited and vain.. that she probably doesn't know the meanings of.. haha
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

I sent her a message saying we cannot continue to be friends when she gets mad at me for trying to help her. I said I was sick of being compared to her EX boyfriend and being called names for trying to help her.

She sent me a dumbass :'( face hours later and I said "Was that an attempt to make me look dramatic".

I talked to her for a bit, and she just lied so much it was funny. She said she still wanted to hang out with me and that she really wants to be my friend, I made her feel like shit and i got about 15 "Im sorry"'s out of her, lol. I know she didnt mean it. I said "Ok, lets hang out tomorrow after school". She then said "No, because I hate when those kids yell stuff at you, so lets hang out tomorrow night maybe". Kids who think they are hot shit yell at me because they are friends with a kid that went out with this girl. So I said "alright....well don't use my personal issue's as an excuse to not hang out with me" and the last message I got was "Well I just like night better".

LOL
    WOOOO

It's up to you what you want to do... but she is rather controlling. She's more hassle than what she's worth... and thinks way too highly of herself. Wouldn't you want a friend that doesn't require this much work? Talking with friends should be easy and mostly drama-free... not a constant struggle...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Now I'm just thinking about what to say. Probably something along those lines.
    WOOOO

Talked to her, she acts like she cares now. "But, don't you get mad at what they call you?" And she dosent get that I dont care because they are futureless ****s that will be working for me some day. I am kinda messing with her now, she goes "Fine, tomorrow we can hang out" and I said "No, I can't now. I've made other plans". Wow, im a dick but hey there wasn't much of a reaction from her....Is that good or bad?
    WOOOO

... Dude, you need to just let this go.

In all honesty, getting a rise out of her or not.. you're just coming off as kind of pathetic. She's told you she's not interested in you, you know this probably won't go anywhere, so just stop talking to her and let it be.

But, I talked to her telling her I was gonna break it off but then she started talking to me again.

This is the kind of situation that makes me wanna throw a ****ing rock at someones face. Know what I mean?

But, I get what your saying.

For now on, new rule. She has to initiate conversation first. I'm done with this Bullshit.
    Last edited by JarOPennies; 30-03-09 at 05:56 AM.
    WOOOO

But, I talked to her telling her I was gonna break it off but then she started talking to me again.
    That's because she still wants to keep playing games with you --- keep 'control' of you.

For now on, new rule. She has to initiate conversation first.
    No new rules... nothing... just leave her alone. You can't get her back, you can't make her feel bad... because she doesn't matter anymore --- you're not playing her games anymore... remember?

I'm done with this Bullshit.
    You're only done when you stop giving her ammo... when you stop talking with her... How can she play these head games with you when you won't even talk to her?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Alright alright, as you can tell I dont like change. I have adjusted myself to talking to her and now I'm trying to stop talking to her. If she does happen to call me tuesday to walk her home, I dunno. i guess I just don't answer.
    WOOOO

This is the kind of situation that makes me wanna throw a ****ing rock at someones face. Know what I mean?

But, I get what your saying.

For now on, new rule. She has to initiate conversation first. I'm done with this Bullshit.
    How about new rule-- you stop talking to her completely?

You do realize the reason she's probably continuing to talk to you is because she doesn't want the attention you give her to stop right? She's not going to date you.. but she'll continue to use you.

Its just so hard to do that. I tried today with some success only to ask her hat was wrong when she was all sad looking. I just still feel like I have a chance but I really don't and I don't think she will even care if I stop
    WOOOO

Sorry for a double post, but I wanted to know. Today we talked, and I walked her home. She was being so comfortable with me. Hitting me in the arm, staring at me in class and pretty much observing what I was doing. Yes, Observing. She then brought up how I acted in class (Which wasn't bad) but she noticed I was a bit out of it today just chilling back and listening to music. So, after that we were walking home and we came to a fork in the road. There were 2 ways. The short way, and the long way. I began walking the short way (The way we normally go) and she said "No wait!" and then pulled me toward the long route. She was acting all hyper with stupid little jokes. And this is the part that weirded me out. Or confused me. I noticed there was alot of eye contact on her part, staring at me ALOT when she talked to me and as I looked back and tried to make eye contact aswell she broke the eye...contact. yea lol. That went on for a bit and she is still saying we are only friends. Now, you guys told me to get away from her but now I think I am actually getting somewhere. Cause thats never happened before.
    WOOOO

It really still sounds like you're looking for something that's not there and reading into every little thing she does.

Seriously, it really seems like she knew she was going to lose your attention and didn't want to lose her ego stroker.. I'd be sincerely surprised if this went anywhere, especially the way you want it.

Today she grabbed me and emotionally curb stomped me. yea. Today I was like "Well, shes been flirty lately, now I can finally see how this will end" So, we walked and the bad mood came on. Getting mad at everything I said, we were walking on a path and she said, lets go this way! So I walked that way and noticed she continued straight, so I asked her what her deal was and she just said "Oh, I changed my mind". She then said how funny it would be if I got jumped by kids that yelled shit at me and how she would step off to the side and watch. Then explained to me that I was the only friend she had, and she said how pathetic it was. I said "Why am I so bad?" and she replied with "Look at you". She wouldnt sit next to me on the bench and told me to sit at the opposite one so we wouldnt make eye contact and so she wouldnt have to look at me. BUT she still wants to hang out so I can help her buy her car. Whatever. She lost her last friend. She still wants me to walk her home.....buut
    WOOOO

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast