+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is she too young?

Another random quote about the age of consent:

"If there's grass on the field, play ball. If there's no grass, play in the mud."

As for crazy stories, I was on a ski trip with a bunch of guys and dads senior year of HS (i went to an all guys school). And there were about 14 guys in our condo (the dads were in a different condo). The dads knew we were drinking and didnt care, but they werent aware that some of the guys had found a couple girls on the slopes and invited them over. They got them really drunk and convinced them to play a stripping game (if they drew a card and the girls guessed the wrong color, they took off clothes, if they got it right, the guy took off clothes) . Once they got down to panties they refused to go any farther, but decided instead that they would choose a guy and make out with him for 5 minutes. Well of course the first time this happened they went into a room and had sex all night.

The catch is that they never asked these girls ages, and they cant have been more than 14. Im pretty sure one of them was friends with a younger sister of a guy at our school, which was just really odd. Heh, crazy ass horny highschoolers. Glad that never caught me

Lol thats funny... Yeah, random sex nights.. I need some of those. I've been deprived lately and it's getting old. Recently I had this same issue pop up, there's a girl that i was kinda attracted to but she's 16 and I'm 18, and I just don't think I could wait two years to be sexual with someone. It's too much a part of the relationships that I have, even if I do love someone. It's just really hard for me to not be sexual in a relationship of that magnitude. I'm all about having sex if you love the person. It's like my form of the no sex till marriage, i use no sex until in love... or really horny lol... j/k. I've never had random sex with people i wasn't in love with so yeah... But I'd be hesitant to date someone under 18 now that I am 18 because of that reason.

I agree on no sex till love, that is my viewpoint

Yeah I'd second that.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

-_-; I truly don't think 4 and a bit years is a big difference because from where I m living I see big differences (age wise) in relationships. Dating is dating you just have to be smart about it. I am viet so in my country 30 or 40 year olds marry 20 year old. Yes I know it's gross . If you really like her and she feels the same way there is no problem with it. I only find it distrubing when 20 or more year olds hit on 12, 13, 14 year old Prositots.
    Dreams Come True...If Only You Believed
    Love is white, As pure can be
    Hate is black, Where you can't see
    To Bear my Soul, to Only Thee

the difference between a 20 and 30 year old is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy closer than the gap between a 13 and 18 year old. that's a precious couple of years where you learn alot about yourself. both personally and sexually. seriously i would look down less if someone in their 40's were to marry someone in their 20's. i mean i know that can be it's own set of problems but still. i don't care how mature you think you are at 13, you still have alot of growing up to do to catch up to a 18 year old. i mean does anyone realize this girl could possibly be in 6TH GRADE and he is a senior in hs!!! i mean don't they still have crossing guards and recess at that age??? man that just blows my mind!
    Last edited by abercromqt20; 09-11-04 at 09:34 AM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I remember in hs when a bunch of guys in my school who were older than ME were into my younger sister....I was mortified. I was like, she's fresh out of elementary school, and you guys are about to graduate...wtf! It seemed really wrong even back THEN. There is a HUGE difference. Funny thing was, none of the older girls in school would date them because they were wise enough to know better. I agree w/Abercrom....the difference b/w 13 and 18 is much bigger than b/w say, 20 and 30.

my question is what do your parents think about you dating a guy that old?!? my dad would have hunted that boy down the second he found out i was dating him!

Umm...

I totally understand a twenty year old and a thirteen year old is gross but the point of this thread was that he has a problem with a girl turning sixteen, I was only saying that wasn't a big differnce as long as u dont' take advantage of her age. Play smart or else anything can happen. Guys you must always remember the law is on the WOMEN's Side
    Dreams Come True...If Only You Believed
    Love is white, As pure can be
    Hate is black, Where you can't see
    To Bear my Soul, to Only Thee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234