+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is too young.

what is too young.

i personally want to know what you think would be too young? not specifically for me, but in general what you would think is too young.

Im 18 and she is 15 and 3/4, yet i feel like there is too big a difference as it is since i no longer go to school and she is only in 4th year.

also, i don't know whether i should ask her out or not. I attempted to at one stage 4 years ago and it didn't go to well, she did like me then but it was other reasons it went bad. One of which was how childish i acted about it, another about how annoying i was being about it. I ended up being one of those people who mopped about it for ages, barely spoke to her except when spoken to.
    I know it would not be the same if i asked now, in that i wouldn't act childish. I know if she said no, i would shrug it off (partly due to the fact that it's what ive been expecting, partly because ive grown kinda cold in emotional matters). But i still don't know if i should or not.

one more question, more towards any female browzers: if one of you're male friends asked you out and you had rejected him, would you (the real you, not the you you want to be) still be comfortable to hang around with him, even without the presence of others. If it was just the two of you would you feel ackward.

PS: this is why i never write, i always say too much ><

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um. Yeah. 15 and 3/4 is too young for an 18 year old. It's relative, though. When you're twenty-one and she's eighteen, go for it. Right now, though. Ewh.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, unfortunately now is not a good time to try to dismiss an age gap.

yea i thought as much, just seems like less of a difference since the ones i hang around with i would be the oldest, think that makes it seem smaller.

wait a few more years. yeah...

When the cops put the bracelets on...that's usually a sure sign that you have dated jail bait. Your little 15.75 year old friend is jail bait.

And, even she weren't jail bait, she is way too young for you. Age is relative of course.

If I dated a 25 year old, then she'd be too young for me...but she'd be of legal age at least

she's too young for you. find someone your own age.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    When the cops put the bracelets on...that's usually a sure sign that you have dated jail bait. Your little 15.75 year old friend is jail bait.
    Exactly. These laws exist for a reason. Respect them.

And really, did you say you asked her out when you were 14 and she was 11? Did I mis-read that? Please tell me you didn't do that.
    Spammer Spanker