+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My Teenage Dream

Quote Originally Posted by atodd View Post
    Okay. Y'all are right.

I know he was supposed to be busy today, but he hasn't contacted me. I planned on not contacting him first until tomorrow night (if he still hasn't called me). We both leave on Tuesday.

I was just going to say something like, "I had a lot of fun this break. I hope to see you soon." ...but should I instead include something about liking him and being interested in how this might progress?
    Absolutely.

I'd go with something like "I had a lot of fun this break. I hope you know that I like you and I'm hoping this wasn't a one-time thing. How do you feel about it?"

Is it too early to text him??? Hah...

I really need to work on my impatience.

For gods sake, rip off his clothes and give him one. What are you waiting for - eternal love? Marriage? Proof that 'he is the one'?

A strike of lightening from heaven, perhaps?

All of the above.

Jk... uhh, maybe knowing that this isn't a just a fling? It's not all about sex, people.

He just contacted me first, btw. Sweet victory.

URGENT! PLEASE HELP ME RESPOND!

Me: "Well, I had a good time hanging out over the break. I know our situation is kinda weird right now, but I'd like this to not necessarily be a one-time thing. What are your thoughts on us (you won't hurt my feelings)?"
    John: "well ive had fun also. honestly. i don't regret a thing."

??
    What should I say?

URGENT! PLEASE HELP ME RESPOND!

Me: "Well, I had a good time hanging out over the break. I know our situation is kinda weird right now, but I'd like this to not necessarily be a one-time thing. What are your thoughts on us (you won't hurt my feelings)?"
    John: "well ive had fun also. honestly. i don't regret a thing."

??
    What should I say?
    Err.... that's a weird text from him. Go "does that mean you just want it to be a one time thing or you want to give long distance a try?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Err.... that's a weird text from him. Go "does that mean you just want it to be a one time thing or you want to give long distance a try?"
    How about...
    " good. Where should we go from here? Again, I know we're in an odd spot.. but I like you."

Too late.. sent.

Okayy.. so the rest of the convo went:

John: "yes we are and I don't know where this could go. but im still struggling with feelings for mc." (MC is is ex.)
    Me: "I'm just as confused as you are, I think... and I understand the thing with MC. It's still really soon. I didn't mean to pressure you.. we don't have to label anything. I'm always here to talk if you need me."
    John: "ok thanks. im still here for you too. but it is a little soon."

Okayy.. so the rest of the convo went:

John: "yes we are and I don't know where this could go. but im still struggling with feelings for mc." (MC is is ex.)
    Me: "I'm just as confused as you are, I think... and I understand the thing with MC. It's still really soon. I didn't mean to pressure you.. we don't have to label anything. I'm always here to talk if you need me."
    John: "ok thanks. im still here for you too. but it is a little soon."
    Argh. I'm sorry. :/

Meh.. I mean, it honesty is a little soon for both of us. We both went through intense break ups not even two months ago. I don't really know what I expected him to say.

That wasn't a COMPLETE shut down, was it? What I got from that, was that he's just not ready to commit to anything serious yet. He's still confused about everything. Am I right?

That wasn't a COMPLETE shut down, was it? What I got from that, was that he's just not ready to commit to anything serious yet. He's still confused about everything. Am I right?
    No, it wasn't a complete shut down. It's going to be hard to go from that to a relationship, though, when you're a distance away and not able to see each other. I would really suggest backing off and not contacting him; make him realize he likes you and try to get you.

Meh.. I mean, it honesty is a little soon for both of us. We both went through intense break ups not even two months ago. I don't really know what I expected him to say.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Let's hope I have the will power.. and that he'll actually miss me. hah
    Sigh.

Thanks for your help through all of this.

That's exactly what I'm going to do. Let's hope I have the will power.. and that he'll actually miss me. hah
    Sigh.

Thanks for your help through all of this.
    He'll miss you. The naked thing but no serious touching was a good call. That drives a guy mad.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast