+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What are people thinking at the club?

This thread is stoopid funny.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i must write a book some day.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lol, girl68 you dirty little paedophile!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waitimConfused View Post
    i must write a book some day.
    Yes, you do that, im sure it will be a best seller. The summary will read something like this.... As a 15 year old girl waitimconfused attends a teenybopper club. After a bet with friends to reel men into dancing with her, things take a sinister turn when she turns to the internet for help and believes she is being harrassed by an online paedophile. Will she be able to escape the evil clutches of girl68?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Above all else: men look for easy targets who dress like sluts, appear "easy" have possibly low self esteem (lower the better)
    No man goes to a "club" and says to himself, "Now there's an intelligent, educated, sophisticated, and kind-hearted woman, I think I will go dance with her."

(meanwhile you're dressed to kill and Snoop Dog's "I wanna F uck you" is playing in the background.

Face does matter, but it depends on the guy. Some dudes will ask you out just as long as you have a pulse.
    If your friend was uglier: you'd win by default if you were average looking at best.

There is no prudent planning involved.
    I see a nice pair of tits, ass, and legs: I'm walking towards you.
    Granted I don't talk like this: but those dudes do. If a guy wants an easy lay: a Club is the best way to go.

there not relevant CUZ THERE NOT WAT I ASKED! did i ask if u like pinching 15- year old girls cheeks! nO! JUST GO AWAY.
    I love women. Full grown women, not little girls who are still developing.
    Sure, your body may have hit puberty...but your mind? lacks of common sense, reason and your emotionally out of control responses tells me maybe
    you shouldn't be going to "teen night" and should be instead going to "study night."

It's they're not relevant.
    Do you write like that in class too? Wow!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    I love women. Full grown women, not little girls who are still developing.
    Sure, your body may have hit puberty...but your mind? lacks of common sense, reason and your emotionally out of control responses tells me maybe
    you shouldn't be going to "teen night" and should be instead going to "study night."

It's they're not relevant.
    Do you write like that in class too? Wow!
    I can imagine her stomping her feet at the same time as typing that
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I can imagine her stomping her feet at the same time as typing that
    Dude, seriously, I can tell you this: If I *were* a pedophile: I'd definitely become a serial killer the moment they started talking.
    Sometimes I go to the mall, and these (annoying as F cuk) little kids + are dressed like they're going to a half naked rave, and all I can think about is:

"What the F uck are the parents thinking?" I hope I have a son. I'd never let my daughter:
    -have a cell phone with a camera
    -have a laptop with a camera
    -have a facebook account
    -dress at the limited, bebe, charlotte ruis and all those places that make the cuts on the clothing so grown up

They are children! Let them have a childhood!

One time I was at See's candy, and this girl (had to be 14-15) was dressed like a craig'slist hooker!
    Standing next to her were her Mother!!! Llike, no way, right?

So as soon as I heard her pout and call the lady next to her mom, I asked;
    "Where is her father?" She looked shocked (the mom) so I continued;
    "you know your daughter is dressed like a well paid prostitute right?"

She actually said, "I think she looks cute!" The girl replied, "so do all the guys at school"

(her mother looked proud!) Granted the mother looked like Kelsie Grammar's ex wife, Camillie but still I just can't believe
    the kind of parenting that goes on????

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Similar story:
    I was babysitting a little girl who is young but tall. She was about 7 at the time. Her mother gave me clothes for the following day. 1 outfit for nice wheather 1 for the rain. Well it was nice, I said go get your nice outfit. She gets a pleated skirt, and knee high black boots... Seriously? She's 7 screw that. Go get your "warm" clothes I'm not taking you out like that. Jesus murphy what are parents thinking :S

She threw a fit. Oh well no chance in hell I'm taking a kid out in knee highs and a pleated skirt at 7. Factor in she's a halfer and would look like my daughter.

I declare this question... answered! (And humorous!)

This just about sums it up:

I stopped going to clubs a couple years ago! I liked them when I was younger (I'm only 22 now but I mean mid-late teens) but it gets so old after awhile. all it is is a bunch of drunk stupid guys wanting to hook up with you. they're sloppy, gross, and it's not alot of fun. I just don't like the atmosphere of clubs anymore. I'd much rather go to a bar with a bunch of my friends, or even go to a party at someone's house.

I'm with you ashley. I think the only thing I'd go to a club for is to throw a grenade inside so that the world would be free of a few drunken jerks and desperate prostitutes. I don't even like to go to bars anymore. If I want a drink I go out, buy it at a store, and enjoy with a friend or alone. Usually alone though, lol, I'm such an alcoholic (kidding).
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

No, My soon- to - be credited novel, will include the funniest stupidest moments of my insanely comical life. Im in Honors English FOO!
    I wrote like that because some people are not worth proper grammar.
    Hahahaa the haterade-drunkies that i so profoundly dislike on this , be prepared for more posts by me <3

No, My soon- to - be credited novel, will include the funniest stupidest moments of my insanely comical life. Im in Honors English FOO!
    I wrote like that because some people are not worth proper grammar.
    Hahahaa the haterade-drunkies that i so profoundly dislike on this , be prepared for more posts by me <3
    What's the title going to be? Memoirs of a 15yr old?
    Honor's English? The English language is one of the most sloppyest and poorly constructed languages of all time.

Gibberish makes more sense.

I don't hate on you: I just pity you.
    So you admit to being a fake piece of 15 yr old trash portraying yourself to be someone other than yourself on the internet?

Yeah, you're perfectly sane.

Dislike on this what? I thought you were in Honors English? That is an incomplete sentence, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    What's the title going to be? Memoirs of a 15yr old?
    Honor's English? The English language is one of the most sloppyest and poorly constructed languages of all time.
    THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who truly accepted that fact. Most languages have a root word that is conjugated to apply to different groups (I, we, them), and it is simple, clean, and well constructed. Meanwhile we couldn't decide if 'y' was a vowel or not for years. The English language is a memory game and that is it. Even worse is the "new" English that has come about because of texting. "I b wit u in a min txt me wen u git there" <<<Pathetic!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast