+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why is love so complicated

so i need to be happy to get love, but i need love to get happy.
    hmmm
    More about me on homepage

so i need to be happy to get love, but i need love to get happy.
    hmmm
    No No No! How about erase all of the "worrying about finding love" from your mind and concentrate on yourself... Okay, love makes you happy. Thats one thing. But, there has to be a million other things that make you happy as well. Single life is fun too! Just be yourself and stop caring about finding the perfect guy or the next guy your going to fall in love with. Go out, party, make new friends. Either way, stop sulking. The less you care about falling in love or meeting the next boyfriend, the less desperate you will seem and the more attractive you will become to guys.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Hey Val. Cheer up babes. Sooner or later you'll get over the guy, and before you even know it you'll be laughing and dancing and having a good time with a bunch of girlfriends and flirting with guys that can't get enough of you.

In the meantime, go out with your single girlfriends...go shopping, get a fabulous hairdo, take some pictures...post them online... Have a good time, live the life, love yourself. Try to be out with your single friends more. Engage into crazy adventures, and stop being so sad!!!
    I have it all. Including kino.

i know, sounds reasonable, but i have no motivation.
    and i dont like realy flirting in real life (except on those fascinated black men on my holidays :-). i allways feel so bad when somebody likes me and i cannot reply that.
    i am trying already by Fawn posts, i was shopping and now planing my holiday for january :-).
    Last edited by val; 15-12-04 at 03:26 AM.
    More about me on homepage

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whoa.. well i've jumped into this thread at page 4 and i seems like there is yet another lonely girl that have succumb to the lonliness of reality.

patience my child, patience.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by val
    i know, sounds reasonable, but i have no motivation.
    and i dont like realy flirting in real life (except on those fascinated black men on my holidays :-). i allways feel so bad when somebody likes me and i cannot reply that.
    i am trying already by Fawn posts, i was shopping and now planing my holiday for january :-).
    Hey there,

I have been following this topic for a while now. Just going through everything you said and other trying to make you feel better about it, and belive me i know exactly what yur going through, and despite other ppl trying to tell you what to do (knowing they are right) do what you have to do. But do yurself a favor and take a day to cry about this... beleive me the next day you'll feel alot better.. I just broke up wiht my gurl of 5 yrs a yr back, hardest thign for me to do... But it had to be done.. i tried to remain strong about it.. but what really helped was the day my friends got together and really tried to get my emotions out... hell it was rough but i got through it and felt better.. definitely i haven't forgotten her yet she will always be a part of me. I knwo how loneliness feels. it is a shitty feeling... but try to go out and feel better about yurself... i'm doing that as we speak... i love these on the go computers.. nothing better than sitting at starbucks and drinking a cup of coffee and reading the news... i wish i had some one here impt to talk to.. but i don't.. But i see this gurl sitting all by herself, and i'm gonna go talk to her.. see ya later...

Cid

***the worst situation in the world is sitting next to the one you love knowing you can never have them or love them.***

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234