+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is he only interested in sex?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Men with suits are often THE MOST BETA MALES out there
    You're totally right. Alpha males never dress well and try to advance in corporate America.

For ****'s sake.

This poor sap has never been laid in his life, and you think he's using you for sex...

Don't be such a ****ing scardy cat, this guy sounds like he's very easily led(whole separate problem), but he'll probably be following you around like a puppy if you have sex with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    You're totally right. Alpha males never dress well and try to advance in corporate America.

For ****'s sake.
    Where the fk did I say that Alpha males never dress well and try to advance in corporate America. You should stop putting words in my mouth. You have a habit of doing that. Plus, you are not contributing to the discussion. Address the topic at had agree or disagree. Don't put words in my mouth. I makes you look like rather beta. or someone with a small penis if we go by whatshernames reasoning.

I love a good debate but with someone who actually knows how to.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-06-11 at 02:55 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

sadie_genie Guest
    Your truth .. not everyones.. Please site your references if it's "the truth". Show me where it says that all women (you said "women" that means all of us) will take a man in a suit over a man with a big penis. Personally, I'll take a confident man who knows how to tell women like you no when she has entitlement syndrome like you do over a guy in a suit or a one with a big penis.
    Evolutionary theory. Women goes for men who will and can make parental investment (which is a mixture of loyalty, financial investment, and time).

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1561991/Men-seek-beauty-women-want-wealth.html]Men seek beauty, women want wealth - Telegraph[/url]

The study mentioned in this article is:

[url=http://www.pnas.org/content/104/38/15011.full]Different cognitive processes underlie human mate choices and mate preferences[/url]

Just because he's strong and can protect her does not mean that he has money or a suit or a big or a small penis. It is his confidence, his ability to be assertive, his personnae of being strong (not his suite For Fk sakes) Men with suits are often THE MOST BETA MALES out there (not always but often) it is the Alpha male that attracts... whether he has a big penis or a small one. Wakeup woman.
    Successful men=strong/survivor, not the bum in the street.

Where or where did I say it was not okay for a woman to protect herself against being used but it was okay for a man. Where in that paragraph do you see those words. You are not very good at the art of debate when you use logical fallacy and straw man arguements to try and prove your point.
    You don't need a statement in order to know the principle underlying someone's argument.

I'm sorry but you don't have enough sense to even know what my underlying arguement is that's the problem. You don't get it. That's why I'm not going to discuss this with you any longer. It's futile and it's off topic.

The Entitlement Prncess. Read about them in the Telegraph. *rolls eyes*

MSG 48 good attempt (and likely very true) at getting back on the original topic. My opologies to the OP for such a derailment. Entitlement Princesses and their motives is not quite what you were looking for.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

sadie_genie Guest
    I'm sorry but you don't have enough sense to even know what my underlying arguement is that's the problem. You don't get it. That's why I'm not going to discuss this with you any longer. It's futile and it's off topic.

The Entitlement Prncess. Read about them in the Telegraph. *rolls eyes*
    Did you read the scientific study? It is actually quite interesting when they mention there is a difference between stated preference and actual mate choices.

One last time and then I'm outta here... No, I didn't read the "scientific study" Can you just point (quote) me to the part where it says that women will take a guy in a suit over a guy with a big penis (no other qualifiers) and then we can put this to bed?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Where the fk did I say that Alpha males never dress well and try to advance in corporate America. You should stop putting words in my mouth. You have a habit of doing that. Plus, you are not contributing to the discussion. Address the topic at had agree or disagree. Don't put words in my mouth. I makes you look like rather beta. or someone with a small penis if we go by whatshernames reasoning.

I love a good debate but with someone who actually knows how to.
    "Men with suits are often the most beta males out there".

That implies that alpha males don't wear suits. You seriously can't follow that logic?

And I don't really give a shit what Greek letter you want to call me. Doesn't really change who I am. It does make you look like a simpleton who copies and pastes ideas from PUA websites, though.

sadie_genie Guest
    One last time and then I'm outta here... No, I didn't read the "scientific study" Can you just point (quote) me to the part where it says that women will take a guy in a suit over a guy with a big penis (no other qualifiers) and then we can put this to bed?
    Holyshit! You are not suppose to read that literally. It was a metaphor. Suit=success and penis=physical attraction. So, no...there isn't an actual study stating "women prefer men in a suit over a guy with a big penis".

The scientific study is align with the majority of other studies showing that women prefer men with wealth. It really is nothing new!

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Holyshit! You are not suppose to read that literally. It was a metaphor. Suit=success and penis=physical attraction. So, no...there isn't an actual study stating "women prefer men in a suit over a guy with a big penis".

The scientific study is align with the majority of other studies showing that women prefer men with wealth. It really is nothing new!
    Then how do you explain why there are so many men without money who have hot looking gitlrlfriends and positive marriages. You know.... Guys like me.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Then how do you explain why there are so many men without money who have hot looking gitlrlfriends and positive marriages. You know.... Guys like me.
    Don't lie. You are probably a good quality man who has enough to provide and was generous with your wife (in all aspects) to win her over.

It is not who is the wealthiest win the woman; it is who can and willing to provide time, money, and loyalty.

Some people don't like to admit money has anything to do with it because money has a bad reputation associated with corruption and greed. But in fact, money can be a very positive thing. Money is valuable and people work hard for it. When a man commits to a woman, he will invests in her in all aspects (with time, emotions, money, and sincerity).
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 04-06-11 at 09:07 AM.

Don't lie. You are probably a good quality man who has enough to provide and was generous with your wife (in all aspects) to win her over.

It is not who is the wealthiest win the woman; it is who can and willing to provide time, money, and loyalty.

Some people don't like to admit money has anything to do with it because money has a bad reputation associated with corruption and greed. But in fact, money can be a very positive thing. Money is valuable and people work hard for it. When a man commits to a woman, he will invests in her in all aspects (with time, emotions, money, and sincerity).
    Ahh....thanks! Ive been wondering about this though. After my divorce and a failed business from the economic collapses, Im basically starting out from scratch....Im in my late 30s as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    "Men with suits are often the most beta males out there".

That implies that alpha males don't wear suits. You seriously can't follow that logic?

And I don't really give a shit what Greek letter you want to call me. Doesn't really change who I am. It does make you look like a simpleton who copies and pastes ideas from PUA websites, though.

the word "often" was used. It doesn't imply that alpha males don't wear suits at all. It implies that "ofen" men who wear suits are not the most alpha out there. Men who own or run a corporate enterprise are often alpha though. Perhaps thats where you are confused.

Look in the mirror... You are making yourself sound like a simpleton, like one of those dudes who makes up for his lack of smarts and a decent sized dick with bravado and insults.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-06-11 at 04:05 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Prostitutes sell their bodies. But that isn't what I was advocating. I would assume a woman wants the guy to do more than buy her gifts. Other signs of commitment like loyalty, attention, sincerity, etc are important too. If a woman looks for both money and love in a man, she isn't a prostitute. Prostitutes are also dependent on men financially and I do not think women should do that at all because it would take away her power and freedom completely. Women should be financially independent but there is nothing wrong with desiring a man who is generous with her.
    You're arguing that it's all right to use your vagina to get what you want. That's alright with a lot of people - including me, but that IS prostitution.

You're going to be one of those clueless women who'll try to use it to control her man, and will get confused when he gets tired of it and dumps you, or just goes out and finds it somewhere else. Here's a hint:

Your vagina isn't a weapon.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You're arguing that it's all right to use your vagina to get what you want. That's alright with a lot of people - including me, but that IS prostitution.

You're going to be one of those clueless women who'll try to use it to control her man, and will get confused when he gets tired of it and dumps you, or just goes out and finds it somewhere else. Here's a hint:

Your vagina isn't a weapon.
    Vagina isn't a weapon but women should be able to have full control of her body. She can do whatever she wants with it and she doesn't have to "share" her vagina just because she loves him. If she needs to worry about him dumping her then he isn't right for her. Just as a man doesn't have to share anything that belongs to him but will if he wants to. I think this is the part Wakeup have misunderstood .I said nothing about being entitled to anything (she assumed). I simply pointed out that the more a man invests in a woman, the more he is committed to her and a woman shouldn't put out until she feels he invested to her liking.

Edit: BTW, don't use the word "prostitution" carelessly. Prostitutes don't have full control of her body because she is forced to use it to make a living. Respectable women, on the other hand, have full control of her body and have the right to do whatever she wants with it.
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 06-06-11 at 12:08 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast