+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do girls like ridiculously stupid sh*t?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    LOL, not really. I'm not an arrogant guy, at all.
    How many people have to hold a mirror up to you before you see yourself? That statement is extremely arrogant. "If girls had better taste" "I'd have more than one girlfriend" Stop blaiming other people.

Every pot has a lid. You need to stop this self-deprecation (very unattractive) and do things that will help you to find your lid.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-12-12 at 04:22 AM. Reason: TO ADD

Nobody's ever told me to do that. If I was arrogant, I'd probably have had another girlfriend or 3 or 5 in the time since I broke up with my only girlfriend going on 8 years ago.

Nobody's ever told me to do that. If I was arrogant, I'd probably have had another girlfriend or 3 or 5 in the time since I broke up with my only girlfriend going on 8 years ago.
    Get it through your head that arrogance is NOT attractive. It may be for air-head, insecure, and very poor relationship material type girls.. All women who are not issued with "ism" soon enough get rid of arrogant asshole types. The one's that don't stick around the assholes are the ones YOU want to meet. Not the others who are finding asswipes "the shitz"

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    air-head, insecure, and very poor relationship material type girls..
    Didn't you know, Wakeup? Those are the only HAWT girls... the other ones are grossly unattractive!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Didn't you know, Wakeup? Those are the only HAWT girls... the other ones are grossly unattractive!
    Usually, yes. I guess if I ever date again, I should stick with leagues...So based on my looks, what kind of league am I in? The 5 out of 10 tier? Or is that too high?

Didn't you know, Wakeup? are the only HAWT girls... the other ones are grossly unattractive!
    Yes, the insecure guys, those guys that are lacking self-love, the needy ones and those who have put up boarders to protect themselves, boarders that are lined with lies that help them to justify their sorry excuses believe just that, Sea.

Edited to add: Where is this photo you keep talking about.. I've not seen it. It doesn't really factor into what I've said because looks are not that important if you have self-love, respect of self, confidence and sex appeal.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-12-12 at 04:39 AM.

I guess I could try next semester and when I fail which is inevitable, I'll be sure to share exactly what I did and then it will be seen how right I was..

I guess I could try next semester and when I fail which is inevitable, I'll be sure to share exactly what I did and then it will be seen how right I was..
    First get the book "The Power of Positive Thinking" Then once you understand the power, buy the book "The Secret" which will give you a more isoteric view of the power of positive thinking. Your attitude sucks baws, bro.

Yes, the insecure guys, those guys that are lacking self-love, the needy ones and those who have put up boarders to protect themselves, boarders that are lined with lies that help them to justify their sorry excuses believe just that, Sea.
    (In case it wasn't clear, I was being sarcastic in my post of course . It's what LR always responds, and I agree with your analysis)
    Last edited by searock; 10-12-12 at 05:12 AM.

First get the book "The Power of Positive Thinking" Then once you understand the power, buy the book "The Secret" which will give you a more isoteric view of the power of positive thinking. Your attitude sucks baws, bro.
    Just added both to my To Read list.

My attitude sucks as a result of my social environment/

Crap, I forgot...in college, almost every girl has a boyfriend. That's going to make it incredibly hard to even try.

(In case it wasn't clear, I was being sarcastic in my post of course . It's what LR always responds, and I agree with your analysis)
    Yes.. i should have acknowledged that your sarcasm translated well over the internet..

Crap, I forgot...in college, almost every girl has a boyfriend. That's going to make it incredibly hard to even try.
    What are u talking about? What is it you're going to try?

Just added both to my To Read list.

My attitude sucks as a result of my social environment/
    Uhm, no. You're attitude sucks because you are in love with being cynical and jaded, you do nothing to improve your outlook and you've now found yourself quite comfortable in your excuses for maintaing this miserable satus quo. Your poor attitude has become your very best friend and now you're afraid to be anything but miserable.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-12-12 at 05:17 AM.

Try mingling and whatnot; but in college, almost every girl has a boyfriend.

Almost every girl = not all of them.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast