+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh no... Ridiculously complicated situation. :-/

Oh no... Ridiculously complicated situation. :-/

I'm not sure if I am so much asking for advice as just getting this off my chest since I'm not sure who I can talk to about it, especially since it involves two of my best friends who are normally the people I would go to.

About six months ago through hooking up with a random girl, I met her best friend Emily. I have never talked to the girl I slept with since, but her best friend Emily and I continued to hang out platonically. Within the last month or so, we literally hung out 4+ days a week for around 5 hours a day. We get along really well, we are almost exactly the same and I consider her one of my best friends.

We have been just friends until a couple weeks ago after we both got drunk drinking beers while talking and sitting on her front porch. I ended up spending the night, no sex, just making out/fingering. The next day we sort of just overlooked it and went back to being just friends.

Since, I have introduced her to my best friend of over 7 years, Mark. She kind of had a thing for Mark, which I thought was neat, since they are both my best friends. Anyway, Wednesday they hooked up. Mark is the type of guy who rarely sleeps with anyone unless he really likes her and has some feelings (although I still haven't discussed it with him). Now we (Emily and I) have slept with each other's best friends, since that's how I met Emily.

Yesterday (Thursday), Emily and I hung out all day together and I stayed over and literally had sex with her all night (sort of just happened)... So here is the problem: I think Mark likes her. I think Emily likes me. Here it is the morning after, she has been calling several times. Also, Mark wants to hang out tonight with her and me. I have no idea what to do.
    Last edited by JohnnyGileaid; 15-05-10 at 01:12 AM.

BTW, it is actually a lot worse than what I wrote, but that is the just of it so I'm not writing you guys a book... XD

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mark is going to be pissed. That is for sure. And no offense but little miss Emily seems pretty slutty. She just lets "friends" finger her, then jumps into bed with his bff then says NAH, I want the first guy and bangs your brains out? Does she have any self respect at all? And YOU, have you any feelings at all for your bff? Could you not have just backed off? Or could you not just have talked to him about her, you know like when you started messing around with her you fail to mention that?

My advice is let me know how it goes when you a hoe comes before a bro.

It really isn't that simple. To be honest, I'm not even sure how to address those questions without writing pages worth of a reply.

ftm is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGileaid View Post
    It really isn't that simple. To be honest, I'm not even sure how to address those questions without writing pages worth of a reply.
    I am starting to get the feeling that something like this has happened with you and your best friend in the past?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry but I don't buy that. Unless she TRUELY had feelings for you why'd she let you finger bang her? And then she runs off to Mark to bang him? Then comes back and gives you his slopppy seconds DUDE, just DUDE! I don't need pages, and you don't need to write them.

If you persue her forget about your best bud. If you have any respect for your best bud drop this chick. Trust me you aren't going to get the girl AND your friend. Unless your friend has no balls whatsoever and doesn't care his friend took his bff stole his girl. (yes, I'm aware she wasn't really HIS girl but that's how it's going to play out.)

First of all, stop calling it fingering. She could be the most respectful woman/girl in the world but saying you 'fingered' her just makes her sound like a bimbo lol. Me and my lady friends always called it lady-hand. Besides, a good lady-hand job is more rubbing than fingering. Anyways, now that that awkward discussion is out of the way:

My comprehension skills are shot right now, but lets get the run down:

You sleep with a random, you don't even know her name, who has a friend named emily
    You become friends with Emily
    You give Emily lady-hand
    Emily bangs your best friend
    You bang Emily

Here's the answer: RUN. Run for you life. Seriously, this girl has no self-respect and neither do you if you stick with her.
    I mean, if you just want some action then go for it. run a train, have a threesome whatever. This girl will probably do it.
    If you want to keep your friend and not die of an STD then RUUUUUUUN.

BTW: My best friend went out on a date with a girl and he brought me to make things less awkward. Well, me and her hit it off and we ended up dating for ~8 months. We're still best friends, but I always feel guilty for doing it to him. I've hooked him up with many girls since though. Now I'm hoping he returns the favor haha. But yeah, my point is relationships are weird but if you truly like someone then a real friend will understand. But this doesn't apply to your situation. If all you want is sex than bang her, but at some point you have to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

What a scenario!! Best friends shafting their best friends friends, best mate shafting a girl you fingered and since then you have shafted her also....

I'm wondering why the heck you just don't all sleep together.

It would seem that is the only combination missing

Sounds like the recipe for a threesome to me.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    What a scenario!! Best friends shafting their best friends friends, best mate shafting a girl you fingered and since then you have shafted her also....

I'm wondering why the heck you just don't all sleep together.

It would seem that is the only combination missing
    Great minds think alike, no?
    Spammer Spanker

Is Emily very promiscuous and sleeps around casually? Because it seems like there is no deep emotion involved...just sex.
    If you are into FWB girls, try to work things out. I don't think Mark would mind if he gets a turn in there once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGileaid View Post
    Mark is the type of guy who rarely sleeps with anyone unless he really likes her and has some feelings (although I still haven't discussed it with him).
    Bros before hos! Seriously, a lot of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships eventually fail, but a friendship can last a lifetime. Cancel on Emily for tonight and meet up with Mark to tell him what happened, and to apologize to him. Then, with a clearer conscience, you can go back to sharing STDs with Emily. Oh sure, you're probably clean, but what about her?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.