+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts Broken - Long... :(

Tone Guest
    Stop saying you love her! Everything will work out, you have a good head on your shoulders and a good heart.

Remember don't give her a free boyfriend! Don't do all the boyfriendy stuff until she says she wants to be with you again... and next time she says something about "oh wah I'm sad cause I wish I was with you" just simply ask "So why don't we do somethin about that?" with a grin ;)

See if she'll open up

Oh, gawd, that reminds me, Tone. She calls after a long hiatus. "I just called to say I've missed you," she says. So, I say, "Well, what would you like to do about that?"

Silence. More silence.

Poor thing couldn't bring herself to suggest the obvious.

Tone Guest
    Yeah man I was in a similair situation and finally I was like "Just stop saying those things if you don't care to act on them, you're driving me crazy"

Women *rolls eyes* (God I love them)

Jeez, I feels bad for you guys! I am so glad I don't have to date women!

This could change, shh!.

For who? You or me?

Take your pick. Depends on which one of us gets totally fed up with opposite-gender BS. During my gay phase back in my late teens and early twenties, I did experience a certain relief over NOT having to cope with peculiarities of the female psyche. Most interestingly, the elements of jealousy and hurt over random sexual encounters my male partners had with others weren't so pronounced. Kind of harkens back to the idea of a woman being the property of a man, I imagine. Why I'd feel less possessive when my lover was a male is still a mystery to me. Beyond accepting the adage "boys will be boys," I, really, can't explain it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Stop saying you love her! Everything will work out, you have a good head on your shoulders and a good heart.

Remember don't give her a free boyfriend! Don't do all the boyfriendy stuff until she says she wants to be with you again... and next time she says something about "oh wah I'm sad cause I wish I was with you" just simply ask "So why don't we do somethin about that?" with a grin

See if she'll open up
    Doh, didn't even think of that....

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    and next time she says something about "oh wah I'm sad cause I wish I was with you" just simply ask "So why don't we do somethin about that?" with a grin
    I like that idea

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    Take your pick. Depends on which one of us gets totally fed up with opposite-gender BS. .
    Okay, I pick you! I like boys!

*blush*

(10)

Tone Guest
    Take your pick. Depends on which one of us gets totally fed up with opposite-gender BS. During my gay phase back in my late teens and early twenties, I did experience a certain relief over NOT having to cope with peculiarities of the female psyche. Most interestingly, the elements of jealousy and hurt over random sexual encounters my male partners had with others weren't so pronounced. Kind of harkens back to the idea of a woman being the property of a man, I imagine. Why I'd feel less possessive when my lover was a male is still a mystery to me. Beyond accepting the adage "boys will be boys," I, really, can't explain it to myself.
    This is a joke right? I never knew someone could go from straight to gay to back to straight. ;o

*blush*

(10)
    Hahaha - I meant I pick you to be the one changing your gender preferences. You are funny.

No, Tone. It's quite serious. As evidence it can happen, just observe how handily I misinterpreted shh!'s picking me.

Aww, I'm still very fond of you, ya know!

PS: By way of explanation, Tone: I was having so much girl trouble in my teens that I decided the problem must be that I was gay. So, I put my head on the block, wept like a baby, and bit the bullet for a few years...so to speak. Then one day, at an orgy in NYC, hooked up with a woman in a big sensual way, and the phase ended. It was, probably, all purely psychological on my part. I don't know that I'd say I was straught, then gay, then straight again. More like I was straight all along, but needed convincing. Bit of a twist on the old "you're gay but don't know it" syndrome.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast