+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When did everyone first have sex?

Waiting till marriage till you have sex is rediculous (sic). Its such an important part of your physical relationship, it could be such a let down if you aren't compatable (sic).

Mick
    PS Sorry I cant spell today. Having a bad humpday.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Isn't it a nice feeling when you find someone else your own age who can relate to something like this
    yeah it is! im gonna talk to my BF tonight about the issues lol. so ur place is in a car?:p lol wel the only place we got is his bedroom with his mom walkin in... u no the old "knock first" haha his mom knocks while shes walkin in lol so we always spring apart, makin it look like more than it is.. parents eh what can do with them .....

I'm sorry to say this, but I was 13.

13? That's kinda young. What did you think of it? I have a frien who was 15 when she first had sex and she loves it. So I hear, she did it 4 times in one night the other night.

I have an observation to make, when I first joined, I thought that OV was going to be this real a-hole that inserts uber-conservative opinions at his leisure. But damnit, I have got to admit, OV's posts are pretty much the most entertaining to read! You'all have to give him that at the very least!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite
    I have an observation to make, when I first joined, I thought that OV was going to be this real a-hole that inserts uber-conservative opinions at his leisure. But damnit, I have got to admit, OV's posts are pretty much the most entertaining to read! You'all have to give him that at the very least!
    Living, breathing, entertainment at your service.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel
    I have a friend who was 15 when she first had sex and she loves it. So I hear, she did it 4 times in one night the other night.
    Your not by any chance from IL, USA are you?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 02-08-05 at 03:56 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Your not by any chance from IL, USA are you?
    Nah, I'm stuck at the arse end of the world in New Zealand. If you want to know where that is, look beside Australia on your globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Axel
    Nah, I'm stuck at the arse end of the world in New Zealand. If you want to know where that is, look beside Australia on your globe.
    I know were that is, thanks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I'm not a father but if I had a 16 year old daughter I think I would say....
    If your not sure don't do it. There is only one first time. You do not have to marry them but you should both love eachother. Sex is wounderful and scary. It is a powerful event that lovers share but it can also be painful. Be safe no about pertection condoms, the pill, and stds. You can get knocked up even the first time. Above all make sure your in love.

I don't know something along those lines. It needs revisment but the main points are there.

I need a bedroom boost1

I've been in a relationship for 2 yrs.I'm 23 and he is 21 and there is no flare. It can be blamed on lack of communication.I just wanna know if there are in tips to talk sex with your significant other,secret codes etc.
    Live to Love and Love to Live

(puzzled) Secret codes? Like in "Get Smart" or "Mission Impossible"?

shoot the moon SHOOT THE MOON!!!

17th birthday lol....man I miss what I had with my ex...for real, physically and emotionally. Good times...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I was 20 when I first had sex cuz my original plan was to wait until marriage. Well I decided that I didn't want to. I was with the guy about 3 months and decided to just go for it. I mean it was more of a curiousity thing then anything else. Well once I got it out of the way I was like "THATS what the big deal is about?" Of course it got better as it usually does.
    But I look back and have no regrets....... I also realize that Im glad I waited till I was at least out of high school. I had two friends that had kids in their Senior Year of High school and lets just say we are all 24 now and they haven't really gotten to enjoy being young and being 21 etc. They have kids to raise and alot of responsibility just because they wanted to try sex when they were 15-17. I'm not sayin that will happen to you...but keep in mind that you have to be careful... Nothing works 100% to prevent pregnancy.

I know that since I've started having sex.....the older I get the less careful I am at times..... I've been lucky so far....but I must say IM glad Im older....and at least I would be more prepared to deal with the consequences. You have time yet.. Don't have sex because your friends are....or because you feel left out......or just because your curious right now. At least do it for the right reasons....and please be careful!

Quote Originally Posted by saraleeforeman
    I've been in a relationship for 2 yrs.I'm 23 and he is 21 and there is no flare. It can be blamed on lack of communication.I just wanna know if there are in tips to talk sex with your significant other,secret codes etc.
    You sort of answered your own question...communication is the key.
    As far as secret codes go...they should only be a secret shared between you
    and your S/O. But it doesn't work if there are other communication problems.

Try relaxing and being intimate first...don't rush into bed to have sex.
    Spend some time talking...deep talk. It sets the atmosphere. The flare
    comes later, and it comes very naturally too.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast