+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: why do guys throw the word "love" around?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Listen, my dear. If you've already blown a guy and he won't give you exclusivity, then you didn't scare him away. You just weeded him out. Guys don't scare that easy if they are actually interested in the first place. Even the one's that just want sex will back away if they think you are falling for them, but they'll come back for more sex (oral is sex) later when you've cooled your jets. It would be dumb of you to accept him back without him committing to you. Thats if you actually want to be in something committed that is.
    But interest is developed out of spending time together. You don't think it takes time and getting to know a person better first before committing to a relationship? I will say, maybe after a month of dating, and if two people are still dating, the talk should come up to gauge if there is genuine interest.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Yes, you have to spend time together to get to know whether you're compatible enough or not. The key is to know what your actual goals are and not settle for less. By your posts, your dating MO only seems to be confusing you (and pissing off YC lol)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yes, you have to spend time together to get to know whether you're compatible enough or not. The key is to know what your actual goals are and not settle for less. By your posts, your dating MO only seems to be confusing you (and pissing off YC lol)
    What's MO?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Modus Operandi ~ your method of operation. In this case, your dating habits.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Modus Operandi ~ your method of operation. In this case, your dating habits.
    I don't know how it is confusing me. It actually helped me realize what I like in a guy and what I don't by dating multiple men. YC is just pissed off because he doesn't have as many options as me and he is just a miserable person in general (considering his dick doesn't work).

Lol, no, it's because you're just some fat kid who virtual crossdresses. It ain't right. Seek help.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I think some people fall head over heels in love quickly and when they do they like to express that they are in love, not realizing the other person might not be at the same stage.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234