+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How'd YOU like to date this guy?

lol...

"Soon enough the emo kids began retaliating by whining about it on Myspace; this of course did nothing and plans to smash the head of every emo possible continued. When the day finally arrived the streets began to fill with emo blood. Emos in their millions began having the snot kicked out of them and the sales of My Chemical Romance records depleted by 99.9%. "

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    That was actually this last year - freshman year of college.

I look the same to myself as I do in the other pictures... except the hair. Could you specify what makes me look younger in this picture, and tell me if that is good or bad?

I'll probably have a situation like Starbuck's, where I will be mid-30s and look like I am 20 something, haha.
    Meh. I'm starting to look my age I think. When I bought my Xbox360, the cashier asked me if it was for my son. Not that aging is all bad. I definitely like the 30-something me much better than the 20-something me. The 20-something me was a mess!

And you do look really young in that last pic, more high school than college. It's gotta be the hair. Grow it out!
    Last edited by starbuck; 30-07-08 at 11:30 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Meh. I'm starting to look my age I think. When I bought my Xbox360, the cashier asked me if it was for my son.

And you do look really young in that last pic, more high school than college. It's gotta be the hair. Grow it out!
    Spankyou. I can't wait till I am through this bad hair phase. Kind of looks like a mullet because it's all long in the back. I thought about clipping it, but I am afraid of messing something up.

Xbox360? No way! What games do you have? I have a few computer games we could probably play, if you can play with people who are on PC.

I just saw his first pic I think he looks really cool in the updated one with no hair growout. Just my two pennies

Spankyou. I can't wait till I am through this bad hair phase. Kind of looks like a mullet because it's all long in the back. I thought about clipping it, but I am afraid of messing something up.

Xbox360? No way! What games do you have? I have a few computer games we could probably play, if you can play with people who are on PC.
    I have a whole bunch of games I don't have time to play lately. My favorites are beautiful katamari and oblivion. We'll have to start a games thread sometime.

Hahaha...mullet. Don't touch it...let it grow wild and free. A painter with long hair? I would have been all up on you in college.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I have a whole bunch of games I don't have time to play lately. My favorites are beautiful katamari and oblivion. We'll have to start a games thread sometime.

Hahaha...mullet. Don't touch it...let it grow wild and free. A painter with long hair? I would have been all up on you in college.
    Oblivion is very addicting. I've finally done everything worth doing in the game though... and now every time I play I get bored very fast. Argonians FTW though. What about the upcoming Fallout 3? I made a thread for that, but not many responded. That's going to use the same engine as Oblivion. Fallout is my favorite video game of all time

Games I have that we could play are FEAR, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Command and Conquer 3, Ghost Recon 2, Civilization IV (dunno if that's on Xbox) There are a lot of people on here who have Xbox 360. Maybe we could make a little loveforum party or something.

Yeah, I was a graphic designer with short hair last year. This year I am a painter with long hair. Also German major, with thousands of dollars of scholarships and tons of awards. But I dunno why I am not having any luck. Must be because I am shy.

Yea that pic is of me >_< I think I look fugly. I have a huge nose that I hate and my face is long. Yea I'm growing my hair. I love my long hair hehe. That pic was taken on my bday a few days ago
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Games I have that we could play are FEAR, Turning Point: Fall of Liberty, Command and Conquer 3, Ghost Recon 2, Civilization IV (dunno if that's on Xbox) There are a lot of people on here who have Xbox 360. Maybe we could make a little loveforum party or something.
    That would be fun. When my workload calms down a bit and I actually have time to play, I'd love to do multiplayer with LF peeps.

eah, I was a graphic designer with short hair last year. This year I am a painter with long hair. Also German major, with thousands of dollars of scholarships and tons of awards. But I dunno why I am not having any luck. Must be because I am shy.
    Shy? Hahaha. Thousands and thousands of posts later, he says he's shy.

anachronistic Guest
    If you add up all my actual posts, it owuld probably be somewhere between 8000-9000 :$

In reality I am actually quite shy towards women. But if I see one attractive enough, that won't stop me

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    lol...

"Soon enough the emo kids began retaliating by whining about it on Myspace; this of course did nothing and plans to smash the head of every emo possible continued. When the day finally arrived the streets began to fill with emo blood. Emos in their millions began having the snot kicked out of them and the sales of My Chemical Romance records depleted by 99.9%. "
    I'm emo... I don't like my chem. There is diffrent types of emo. There is the normal emos you see in the street. Over half of them are wanna be and they just want to be "cool". Then you have the real emos. The people who have emoationel problems. People pay emos out becuse they don't understand them. You need to open your eyes and not your mouth and look at the problems they deal with each and everyday. They are social outcast. Thay are the people that the supposed "cool" people reject and treat like shit thus creating more problems. People like yourself are the ones to blame for "emos" putting them down. Treating them like there shit. They have enough problems as it is. We don't need any more shit to deal with. We are humans WITH FEELINGS!!! If you don't like people haveing problems then keep to yourself.

Guy, I was a social outcast in highschool too. You're not special.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People with real emotional problems do not share a universal label, nor do they dress alike or listen to the same music. You're the same as those "cool kids" that put you down. A mindless little clone trying to fit a stereotype. Your stereotype just isn't very popular. In fact, it's downright annoying.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    People with real emotional problems do not share a universal label, nor do they dress alike or listen to the same music.
    I don't listen to punk/emo music... I listen to techno, heavy metal, hardcore metal. I don't dress all in black with skin tight pants. I don't have a "emo fringe". Looks arnt everything. You could see a 30 yr old woman dressed in pink. She could look as happy as ever but on the inside she could have emoational problems. Emo is just what people have labled emoational unstable people. The smallest thing can bring a person down. Like a small comment about who they are dressed or just someone walking up and butt into the conversation you where having with the person who is with them. "Emos" cut themselfs becuse they don't like themselfs. They don't like what has become of them and they want to take the anger out on themselfs. There are diffrent lvls. I'm not the type who cuts. I'm the one who pretends to be happy but on the inside I'm putting myself down. I'm the one who sits in the corner and stays away from everyone eles. Why have I become like this? Becuse of selfish uptight arseholes.

There are a lot of people that play dress up. If you walk up to a person that is dresed all in black and has long black hair. Go up to them and talk to them instead of saying 'look at that emo fagget... I hate them becuse they are so diffrent.'

Just becuse WE are diffrent dosnt mean that you have to put us down. Go pick on people who smoke pot and dose drugs. They are the people who are truly fµcked up. Every person you meet is diffrent and share a diffrent story. We do aswell. We have our own life with problems. But our problems are a lot deeper then work problems or stress. Take me for e.g. My parents are always fighting and my dad is spending a lot of time with another woman. Me and my gf have little fights all the time. I can't hold a job. People walk all over me and treat me like I'm nothing. I don't even have to say a word and they put me down. I can't go anywhere without someone doing somthing to me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast