+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lonely and stir crazy...

The only common factor is that I met them online and of course women's minds are BS they need to wake up and see what a good guy actually is. You can offer a woman exactly what they say they want and they will still bail on you for no reason; women's minds make absolutely no logical sense!
    Last edited by CleanCut; 14-04-17 at 10:25 PM.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Well you could watch YT vid - 4 Things that aytract women like crack. It explains that what girls think they care about is not things that attracts them the most.
    Also maybe you are just too easy to get, too available not a challenge. At least that was my last mistake by runing after girl. Anyway trying too hard gives worse rezults than being chill. Maybe girls can sense needyness and it pushes them away. When your life and hapiness depends on girls - they dont want that kind of responsibilty. They want to be part of the ride, not the ride itself.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I definitely don't "run after them" I stay very cool in relationships, I know how to handle the conversation side as well as physical with women and I know that they are certainly the problem so far since I haven't done anything wrong any any relationship I've tried to start. I think women just seek relationships to try to find "the one" that they think they will have a fairy tale type "love" with and just overlook all the good guys they come across because maybe they don't get that "feeling" right away and they don't realize that they could be happy with many guys they bailed on if they would have stayed in the relationship and developed a "love" over time. Who knows though, women's minds are just too jacked up to try to apply reasoning and logic to.

the common factor is you

if the same or similar situations keep happening to you it is not random
    and it surely is not the girls

if women were the problem, then every man would have this problem with women. Which is not the case.
    You have this problem with women.

If you think you offer women what they actually want - and they all bail on you sooner or later
    then you are mistaken.
    you are not offering them what they want. (or what they need)

Womens minds dont make sense logically. They make sense emotionally (usually).
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    the common factor is you

if the same or similar situations keep happening to you it is not random
    and it surely is not the girls

if women were the problem, then every man would have this problem with women. Which is not the case.
    You have this problem with women.

If you think you offer women what they actually want - and they all bail on you sooner or later
    then you are mistaken.
    you are not offering them what they want. (or what they need)

Womens minds dont make sense logically. They make sense emotionally (usually).
    Women don't make sense period, but none I have dated have every told me that they felt I was at fault with anything, so I'm not doing anything wrong that I'm aware of and if they do have an issue and never say anything, then the fault lies with them not being able to communicate properly within a developing relationship...
    Last edited by CleanCut; 15-04-17 at 04:38 AM.

Again if you have the same response from different women
    But other men don't get that response it follows that the given scenario is either statistically unlikely or you are the reason

And while we agree that mature persons would communicate their problems most people don't. Most proppenvoll ease you out of the relationship as to not hurt you further or thinking that maybe they are a bit harsh in their judgment.

It is naive to believe that people will communicate their problems at all times.
    And it's unhelpful on top. If you want to succeed in a relationship you will have to learn to empathize and pick up on other people's problems
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    It is naive to believe that people will communicate their problems at all times.
    And it's unhelpful on top. If you want to succeed in a relationship you will have to learn to empathize and pick up on other people's problems
    That sucks. I remember first girl told me if I want something then I should tell it to her cause she dont wanna try guess since she works with 2 year olds and tries to guess what they want.

I remember I told last girl to tell me if she wants something but she never did. I was always leader and I did what I wanted with her and always made plans for dates.

I dont know its just so difficult. Good that I decided to take a break from girls.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    That sucks. I remember first girl told me if I want something then I should tell it to her cause she dont wanna try guess since she works with 2 year olds and tries to guess what they want.

I remember I told last girl to tell me if she wants something but she never did. I was always leader and I did what I wanted with her and always made plans for dates.

I dont know its just so difficult. Good that I decided to take a break from girls.

Hope your break will be relaxing; My "forced break" from them has lasted way too long. I really want to date right now, but still healing up. Hope I can start up again in a few weeks.

health first my friend. if yo uodn't have your health then you can't really date anyway right? HEALTH FIRST!
    also.. stay positive. find a way to stay positive. nobody dates a depressed downer negative whining complaining person right? we only go after positive, energetic, fun people. so imagine a person you'd love to date and notice what comes to mind. ARE YOU like that person or not? if not. be more like that person!

lastly.. when dating and finding a woman "becomes the agenda and goal" - it never works. NEVER works. peopel see thru that from a mile away. imagine that person in your head you'd love to date - are they the one trying to date everybody and looking for a date eery moment and that's what's driving them? PROBABLY NOT. so don't be THAT person.

health first.
    this is the time to explore and find out what you love, could do everybody on-end for nothing --- and delve into that. Develop that life. And from that life you'll cross paths with or meet somebody and hit it off. That's when you hit on successful relationships - not when you are trying to force it and seek it and make it the one thing that drives you.

Well, at least I feel fine, just waiting for the radiation burns on my head to heal. Then hopefully I'll be able to see if my hair will grow back or not soon.

I already know the "things" I love, I just need a person to love to make my life feel more fulfilled. Just sooo tired of waiting and being alone all the time!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345