+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: please help

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Omens, take all the time you need honey. But don't let those thought spiral out of control. Life is looong & ppl deal with all sorts of hurts: death, divorce, breakups, illness.... Trust me, one day you WILL look back on all this & wonder why you ever let this gal get so far under your skin. Its a learning experience & you will come out better for it on the other side.

Vent at will.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So she didn't want to...she had to..

Haha, wow, I feel like an idiot. I finally talked to her online and found everything out, really she was just being mature.

She lost her apartment near campus because her roommates parents didn't want them living together. There were no dorms available, and she was already 9,000 in debt via loans first year. She said that college always depressed her because everyone was snobs and she was taking 5 courses with a 4.0 GPA... She decided that she could take a semester off, her job will give her a 5,000$ scholarship for working until November and she could pay some of her loans off. She said she loves her job, 2 of the guys she works with are gay, another is a quirky quiet kid and her co leader is a chick. Basically told me to live on campus, hinting that she'd be there next Spring. I trust her in what she said, so I'm thinking it could just be that she didn't have a choice in the matter... Either be a girlfriend who gets 3 free days every 2 weeks to talk to people or break up with me and hope I don't find anyone.

It's ironic, reflecting how immature I was compared to her. I, of course, am not gonna wait around for her. But I think just think I might take it slowly, I already talked to a few chicks, but I feel like I might unintentionally use them as rebounds...

Thanks for all the advice guys. Really, it made this alot easier.

Omen --- Way to go guy
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good for you, man ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Hi Omen,

You are doing great so far..
    do you know the story of a string?
    What happen when you stretch a string to the maximum?
    Love is about trust.
    If we love somoene, doesn't mean we have to question them day by day...let it be natural.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345