+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Vile Beasts

This is going to be fun.

send these animals to prison so they can see how it feels to be gang raped!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Gran Torino, Rider?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    Hey, I know you! You're Rorschacht from Watchmen! But Halloween was 2 days ago.
    Its Rorschach.

Is it really that far from a solution? What do you do when predators get out of hand in the wild, you kill them off.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Is it really that far from a solution? What do you do when predators get out of hand in the wild, you kill them off.

Yes, you will watch over us but who will watch over you? Lol I had to say it.

But don't you think a permanent life of prison with hard labor is a better solution? At least you can get some productivity out of them now by treating them like slaves. Although you do have to feed them and provide shelter.

So I guess you support the death penalty over life sentences. It's cheaper I suppose. And sometimes they escape.

i support the death penalty over life in prison but these animals should spend some time with "Bubba and his friends" in prison 1st!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want to fight the problem, you fight fire with fire. These people don't care about laws, jail does nothing to stop them, it just delays the inevitable. They are worthless individuals who are a burden on society from every angle.
    This is exactly what I'm calling for. Let's make them the victims. Let them live in fear.

Please tell me that if I had a gun to a mans head who raped your daughter, mother, sister or someone else close to you, that you would tell me to put it down.
    I'd tell you to lower the gun. They suffer more if you shoot them in the gut.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Let's play games with them like Jigsaw.

I swear, whoever comes up with the contraptions in those "Saw" movies has one sick and twisted mind for torture.

Torture is by far better than death. Death is too easy.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

While we're at it, lets grab our pitchforks and torches and get Frankenstein too.

Violence is the answer.

I'm right with you, Sanctuary, until someone lays a finger on my daughter. Then I'm the scariest thing you can imagine.
    Spammer Spanker

This is true.

Yes, you will watch over us but who will watch over you? Lol I had to say it.

But don't you think a permanent life of prison with hard labor is a better solution? At least you can get some productivity out of them now by treating them like slaves. Although you do have to feed them and provide shelter.

So I guess you support the death penalty over life sentences. It's cheaper I suppose. And sometimes they escape.
    Prison is not the hell you want to think it is. I know a few people that have been in or are in prison. They get a lot of amenities that people in the free world don't. Tv for example...you get sports center...guess what, so do they.

You can't put them to hard labor, its against their rights by loopholes in the law...this is what I was saying from the get go. Our system is used against us.

Yes I believe in the death penalty, absolutely. If you can commit a crime so heinous or take another persons life in cold blood or without reason, then you can hang at the gallows.

While we're at it, lets grab our pitchforks and torches and get Frankenstein too.

Violence is the answer.
    You seem like one of those people that wants to believe that at the center of every beating heart, there is a good person locked inside. Most people that believe this end up getting killed.

Its like that idiot who thought he could talk to bears and communicate with them up in Alaska. Guess what, he became bear chow.

I applaud your beliefs and I wish I could say I believe that everyone is good at heart. I have seen and read too much to know that those beliefs will never be nothing more than a fast fading hope.
    Last edited by Cbrider; 03-11-09 at 05:59 AM.

The Warmonger

You can't put them to hard labor, its against their rights by loopholes in the law...this is what I was saying from the get go. Our system is used against us.

I thought we it would be more useful to society if we could treat them like slaves and get some work out of them but I guess I'm wrong if what you say is true.

You seem like one of those people that wants to believe that at the center of every beating heart, there is a good person locked inside. Most people that believe this end up getting killed.

Its like that idiot who thought he could talk to bears and communicate with them. Guess what, he became a bear powerbar.

I don't believe at the center of every beating heart there is a good person locked inside. I actually believe the opposite - no matter how good a person is, they are capable of evil.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I feel vigilantism isn't the answer to society's problems as it could cause other problems.

My stance is actually quite neutral, but because everyone is leaning so much towards the other side, it makes me seem on the side of the opposition.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 03-11-09 at 06:04 AM.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I feel vigilantism isn't the answer to society's problems as it could cause other problems.
    In the end, you would probably be right, but until we overhaul the justice system, things will never truly improve.

You have the right to a speedy trial by jury, why is there not a speedy path to lethal injection? We are are our own worst enemy some days.

The Warmonger

In the end, you would probably be right, but until we overhaul the justice system, things will never truly improve.

You have the right to a speedy trial by jury, why is there not a speedy path to lethal injection? We are are our own worst enemy some days.

I get what you're saying in that the system isn't perfect but I don't really have a better answer so I dunno what to say lol.

But in our efforts to ensure that the innocent don't get convicted wrongfully, it's inevitable that sometimes the guilty get away.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with this. Vigilantism is not the answer and it does cause problems. However, lay a finger on my sister and I'll rip that finger off and rape you to death with it. And that's if you're lucky. What's right and wrong stops mattering at that point.

Until our impotent judicial system decides to take a stand and do something about the scum that preys on innocents I believe every man has the right to defend his loved ones and see that real justice is served.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast