+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Havent made love for over 3 weeks but she says she still loves me

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The past dones't excuse her shitty behaviour her immature outlook on relationships. I'm stubborn but I'm not stupid. I know I have to shut the hell up sometimes and just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    The past dones't excuse her shitty behaviour her immature outlook on relationships. I'm stubborn but I'm not stupid. I know I have to shut the hell up sometimes and just listen.
    True and not true, I honestly think its all to do with the individual and eveyone is different, her prob is she doesnt listen but I need to listen to her.

yeah, seriously. you just need to man up. sounds to me like she's used to getting her way by acting like that towards you. you need to end that cycle now. if she starts acting that way, just say that you aren't going to continue putting any effort into the relationship until she can get herself together, act like a grown up and learn to listen to your concerns. then i'd just walk away and let her come to you. it is really important that you put your foot down here...you should not tolerate this kind of behavior. if you do, she will never have any reason to change because you will always be there taking her shit.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Albinoni View Post
    True and not true, I honestly think its all to do with the individual and eveyone is different, her prob is she doesnt listen but I need to listen to her.
    being stubborn is personality being a little bitch unwilling to listen to your partner is called being a shitty life partner.

I'm sorry after 5 pages you sound like a total pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    yeah, seriously. you just need to man up. sounds to me like she's used to getting her way by acting like that towards you. you need to end that cycle now. if she starts acting that way, just say that you aren't going to continue putting any effort into the relationship until she can get herself together, act like a grown up and learn to listen to your concerns. then i'd just walk away and let her come to you. it is really important that you put your foot down here...you should not tolerate this kind of behavior. if you do, she will never have any reason to change because you will always be there taking her shit.
    basically your saying to me, dont always give in to her needs, sometimes learn to say No for an answer and not yes yes all the time, show her whose the boss and let her know where she stands. Dont fall for her tricks etc, be strong and stand strong.

being stubborn is personality being a little bitch unwilling to listen to your partner is called being a shitty life partner.

I'm sorry after 5 pages you sound like a total pussy.
    Ha ha ha funny one. My prob is I am too soft hearted.

Ha ha ha funny one. My prob is I am too soft hearted.
    you really are. what i am trying to tell you is to stand your ground and not allow her to manipulate situations to go her way all the time. if her point is valid and is legitimate and you realize she is right, then you should accept that. but if she is just arguing for the sake of saving face, you need to stay firm and argue it out with her until she is made to look like a complete fool. if you give in to her antics things will NEVER change.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what do you do with a child who screams and says NO HMP I'm not listening to you? Give in be a pussy? I mean seriously she's getting away with murdering your penis and you have nothing to say about that?

she's acting like a child and currently you're the parent we all shake our heads to as you bow down and give that child whatever it wants.

Like they say and I will say it again, for a relationship to be healthy, It takes two to tango, simple.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Like they say and I will say it again, for a relationship to be healthy, It takes two to tango, simple.
    yeah it does and so far you've been the only one dancing by yourself like an idiot. get a PARTNER- one who is an equal.

what do you do with a child who screams and says NO HMP I'm not listening to you? Give in be a pussy? I mean seriously she's getting away with murdering your penis and you have nothing to say about that?

she's acting like a child and currently you're the parent we all shake our heads to as you bow down and give that child whatever it wants.
    They say " the more you spoil a child the more they want or expect off you" its very true.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sorry for the bluntness but NO SHIT SHERLOCK. So then why on god's green georgeous earth are you letting her dumbfuk techniques work on your precious member?

sorry for the bluntness but NO SHIT SHERLOCK. So then why on god's green georgeous earth are you letting her dumbfuk techniques work on your precious member?
    Wow calm down, hey I do love this girl ok serious, shes had a bad past with dumb fuk men to say the least but I do love her and she has her good points. What do you mean by working on my member.

Try and talk a bit nicer thx.

what girl is saying is that your gf doesn't seem to care too much that you aren't getting your sexual needs met. everything revolves around her. she's selfish, she's stubborn and you are just playing into that. stop the cycle. next time she acts stubborn and refuses to listen, just tell her you refuse to put forth any more effort if she continues to act so belligerently. you treat her with respect, so it's time that she does the same for you. you've said, i've said it, and i'm going to say it again....action speaks louder than words. she can tell you she loves you and misses you a million times a day, but it doesn't mean shit if she isn't treating you respect and giving you all the things that you need from a partner (GOOD SEX!)

Quote Originally Posted by RdHrshyKss View Post
    what girl is saying is that your gf doesn't seem to care too much that you aren't getting your sexual needs met. everything revolves around her. she's selfish, she's stubborn and you are just playing into that. stop the cycle. next time she acts stubborn and refuses to listen, just tell her you refuse to put forth any more effort if she continues to act so belligerently. you treat her with respect, so it's time that she does the same for you. you've said, i've said it, and i'm going to say it again....action speaks louder than words. she can tell you she loves you and misses you a million times a day, but it doesn't mean shit if she isn't treating you respect and giving you all the things that you need from a partner (GOOD SEX!)
    I totally agree with you 100% what you said above and you've hit the nail, to me and i am sure you will agree it seems that this realtionship is all about her and thats it. nothing about me, when ever she wants something I am there to do it for her and always do, like too scared to say No, but i get jack shit in return if not about 30% in return, like I said all about her and thats it. I have done so much for her what more can I do lol. I really think buy now taking some drastic meauerments and changes and handling this girl more professionally and being strong etc, sh e will hopefully wake up to reality and reaslise I am not just some guy on this earth to be used and when I can show to her I am strong she will start to respect me, but because I have been the soft heated one here, she has taken advantage of me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast