+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Help dealing with a naive girlfriend :/?

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    A woman cannot control what men say behind her back but she can and she should be able to determine how they communicate with her directly.

My opinion is that those guys either lack some basic work ethic or she puts herself (consciously or unconsciously) in that vulnerable position. She needs to learn to create some distance and demand respect as a professional and a woman who is also in a committed relationship, or this could create some uncomfortable situations for her at work and between you two in the future.

Many times men simply approach/communicate with a woman the way she allows/encourages them to do it.
    Thanks Val, you seem to understand my situation.

Seems like everyone is just repeating themselves now.....

Can some of you men here please go read my post "Is He Gay?" in Ask a Male and give me your opinions. Thanks

Maple - finally you say something useful.

And to answer your gay q, yes, he is. If you have to ask he definitely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalalandguy View Post
    Maple - finally you say something useful.

And to answer your gay q, yes, he is. If you have to ask he definitely is.
    haha that's what I'm thinking....dammit...

Wow, my last comment must have struck some nerves.

I can't believe how many if you guys still can't see that I could care less ab the comments or compliments. It's the naive attitude and getting her ( or anyone for that ) matter to see when they're been naive. You immediately seem like an ass when you call someone out for it. I just wanted some pointers.

Not a bunch of ranting b**** that are bitter because they hardly get attention. Lol!

My gf actually asked me for my help in spotting signs and she's only used to my circle of guys that treat her with total respect. Which is why I can't really blame her for the oversights.
    Please. I highly doubt the women on here are bitter or lack getting attn. At least I know I definitely don't have that problem. You're the only bitch I see on this forum whining about your gf getting attn. You came to us for direction, not the other way around. What a bitch you are.
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-08-13 at 02:56 AM.

Maybe hes jealous and want that kind of attention too?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Btw, this behavior has lead to her doing sexual things w coworkers in the past. So she does have a history and I only noticed a pattern which is why Im concerned.
    so if she has a history of doing things like this and this behavior hasn't been corrected then why are you even bothering to date someone like this? If she doesn't find it necessary to change, not even for YOU, then what makes you think we can do anything about it other than suggesting you keep her on a leash?

I recommend you end this relationship (it's a no brainer) and find yourself someone that is more suitable, plain and simple.

If she is having trouble with social cues then there is a possibility she has Aspergers Syndrome. She should be asking for help from a psychologist if this is the case.

IMO she is pulling the wool over your eyes making you think she has a problem so she can get away with it claiming ignorance....making you the naive one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345