+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: When did everyone first have sex?

Oops...I never answered the original question.

I was 17, she was 16 and not a virgin. And I was very much
    in love with her, and she loved me too. We lasted 9 months together, kind of a long time for a teen aged thing. We learned a lot about sex together.

And it is true...it is a once in a lifetime experiance. I'll never forget
    her. We tried getting back together years later when we were
    in our 20's. It was slowly coming together, we were not really dating
    yet, but talking to each other and getting close again.

Then one morning I got a phone call from her sister. She was killed
    in a car accident the night before. And I shall never forget that feeling either. But I was thankful that I had the chance to see her again before she moved on to the next life.

I always wondered where things would have gone. I still think fondly of her, and always will. She was very special to me, and I am so very grateful to have been able to love her. This was many years ago. Love is eternal I suppose.

This made me cry..thinking about her.
    Last edited by Apache; 07-08-05 at 07:21 PM.
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache

in love with her, and she loved me too. We lasted 9 months together, kind of a long time for a teen aged thing. We learned a lot about sex together.

in a car accident the night before. And I shall never forget that feeling either. But I was thankful that I had the chance to see her again before she moved on to the next life.

I always wondered where things would have gone. I still think fondly of her, and always will. She was very special to me, and I am so very grateful to have been able to love her. This was many years ago. Love is eternal I suppose.

That is so effing sad, I'd be heartbroken if something happened to my ex...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Apache

Wow - that is a very sad story - the saddest I've read on this forum actually.

wow , very sad part of life , but who knows , it might have turned out worse . Like she has children with you and THEN she dies .

anyways , i lost mine about a ...HOLY CRAP...i just realised , it was exactly a year ago . how ironic , yup , we were both 17 and i dint wear any condoms for the first 6 months of sex , then we started gettin more serious about the risks and i started to wear those damn unconfertable shits . damn i miss sex now .

i lost my virginity when i was 14 and then i was pregnant by 15 and had my son at 16. My son is 8. I thought that my hubby and i had it all thought out and knew evrything we didint at least not then. Its tough. There is alot of responsibility that comes with having sex and you just need to figure out if you are ready and mature enough for all of that. Just dont get to caught up in the moment and say **** it, that is not good.
    ImO sex is alot better when you are older lots better.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Wow - that is a very sad story - the saddest I've read on this forum actually.
    It was a very sad moment in my life...

And I'm very sorry if it bummed you guys out...
    Life is an Illusion...Dreams are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Hey, check this you stupid ass cunt. You sound like a little angel on here that doesnt want to have sex but yet start another thread were your boyfriend is eating you out and fingering you. Please just shut the **** up and never talk again...better yet..lay down, close your eyes, and die. Most of the reasons you gave for a girl to have sex are pretty slutty lol so I dont get your point. Your opinions run hollow here.
    Was the name-calling really necessary? I wasn't even trying to sound like an angel. Believe me, I'm not that innocent. When I said I didn't want to have sex I was talking about sexual INTERCOURSE, not fingering, eating out, etc. That was awhile ago anyway and things have changed. Pretty much everything sounds slutty to you, from the looks of it. The reason you don't understand is because you are a male and there are some things in a female's life that guys can't seem to comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i lost my virginity when i was 14 and then i was pregnant by 15 and had my son at 16. My son is 8. I thought that my hubby and i had it all thought out and knew evrything we didint at least not then. Its tough. There is alot of responsibility that comes with having sex and you just need to figure out if you are ready and mature enough for all of that. Just dont get to caught up in the moment and say **** it, that is not good. ImO sex is alot better when you are older lots better.
    Were you guys using protection when you had sex? I'm just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    I was just wondering how long with being with your partner did you have sex with them? cos ive been goin out with my BF for 7 months and thinkin of havin sex, is that to soon? (im 16 btw) and virgin.
    There is no time frame after which u HAVE to have sex, if you think your ready, and you trust him...go for it.
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

Like blue up there I lost mine at 14. I'm not proud of it but that's the way things happen I guess. Hasn't put me off sex later in life though!
    Man eating orchids forgive no-one just yet
    Cut myself on angel hair and baby's breath
    Broken hymen of your Highness I'm left black
    Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

Well i will most likely 1st have sex within 1 month.
    However just to add i know sum1 who lost viginity at 11 yeah wierd aye. but i know alot of people who lost their viriginity before age 14.

Yeah Axel. New Zealand. like me

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lost virginity at 11??? At that age, I knew about sex, but the thought of being naked with a boy totally freaked me out.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Kids these days are so damn slutty. Expect to see a huge jump in the rate of STDs for this generation.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Kids these days are so damn slutty. Expect to see a huge jump in the rate of STDs for this generation.
    True, but who do we blame this on..adults, media? Kids grow up FAR faster these days, both mentally and physically. However, with every negitive there is a positive, and it's the fact that kids these days are FAR more educated about sex. Although some start really young, more are also waiting till marriage.

Geesh, I sound like im 40... lol

Edit: I do agree though, 11 is a bit disturbing...

I don't know that any one source can be blamed, but kids seem so desperate to connect to a human being they will do ANYTHING.

And if it is true that they are waiting until they are married, it is only because they are getting married at 18, which is worse (in my book) than just having (protected) sex.

Actually study shows that the reason why more kids do wait, is because of family values, education, etc.

History is one dictative cycle, kids can't just learn from thin air, it has to come from somewhere, and that is the generation before itself. Call it the evolution based on natural behavior that mixes itself with "environment", I dunno. But noone can doubt the roll media has played into the younger generations, exposing thoughts and ideas to become some sort of norm. Mix that with every day peer pressure...and you have the obvious result. I'm not saying media is the entire fault. But these people, adults know how to play on the minds of younger people, it's all manipulation. The mind unless well educated or trained, is very easily pressured into believing something. But it a fact based on several studies, that more and more people are waiting to have sex, despite that younger people are growing up faster.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast