+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cant get over GF shady past

so why does something have to be wrong with someone for wanting a smart, successful, good looking, active. The list goes on
    Same reason why you're telling Op to get rid of the stripper who by all accounts is smart, successful, good looking, active. Your past. Surely there must be some desperation on her part if she'd overlook your past (according to your reasons Op should leave his gf)

I'm sure you're good for the time being though.

Anyway.... Don't mean much by any of this: just playing the devils advocate here. The double standard is astonishing.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 01-01-14 at 01:16 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I told him to get rid of her because HE can't handle it.

I also don't discuss my past sexual history with people I date. I wouldn't seriously date a desperate chick. She'd be on that list of girls I ****ed while looking for a suitable relationship.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 01-01-14 at 01:16 PM.

You've said a lot more then just that. But like I added above.. I don't mean much by any of what I'm saying, just playing the devils advocate because the double standard is astonishing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have said a lot more than that, and it was to the general discussion of why men don't want to date strippers. FFS, the guy titled the thread "Can't get over my GF shady past". Why should he stay if he can't get over it?

What double standard? I would date a girl who has slept with a lot of guys, if she wasn't charging them for it.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 01-01-14 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post

I also don't discuss my past sexual history with people I date. I wouldn't seriously date a desperate chick. She'd be on that list of girls I ****ed while looking for a suitable relationship.
    What do u mean by desperate? The stripper?

I also don't discuss my past sexual history with people I date.
    Seems the Op shouldn't have either.

Anyway; To me, it's a very important thing to be discussing. I know that a man that has had 1000 (or whatever) partners before me won't have my same set of standards and discernment. very good reasons not to get serious in the first place. I'd find a male stripper that only had one or two partners and has had longterm success a better find then someone who doesn't have any personal standards or experience in longterm success.
    She'd be on that list of girls I ****ed while looking for a suitable relationship.
    ... Ugh! ...
    Last edited by Wakeup; 01-01-14 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    What do u mean by desperate? The stripper?
    Starnique, she was talking about my relationships, and said any girl who would have something meaningful with me would have to be desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Seems the Op shouldn't have either. To me, it's a very important thing to be discussing. I know that a man that has had 1000 (or whatever) partners before me won't have my same set of standards and discernment.. very good reasons not to get serious in the first place. ... Ugh! ...
    Cool, I honestly don't know my number so I wouldn't even have anything to say.

Ugh!, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Backup, have you any standards? You virturally fuc women that you have just told us that you have zero respect for. Have no respect for yourself? Where are your own personal boundaries? Where do you draw the line? When you've been in anything meaningful with anyone, what was wrong with her that she'd have you?

I don't ask that with disrespect, I just wonder what "the perfect girl" is thinking that she'd not judge you on your choices and stay with you until she couldn't anymore?

I see some pretty awful double standards being tossed around here and it's done with pride. Well I also see hypocracy as well and it's not pretty.
    That is so true. Look how much u get around Backup. A girl could say the same thing about u. Just because u don't get paid for it, doesn't make a person not a ho whether it be man or woman. I don't see how u figure u some how better then the stripper or deserve better then that in a relationship. It also makes you kind of fake because I'm sure if u told a stripper all this from the get go she probably wouldn't have gave u the time. This is what I meant by guys ACT like they ok but then get brand new. It's like you'll **** a stripper but won't date her but then you'll go get u a sweeter, good girl and expect her to date u seriously...after u ran up in a stripper. How are u better then a stripper and how do u deserve more?

I'm not taking it personal either because aint none of this new to me. I think its funny.
    Last edited by Starnique; 01-01-14 at 01:59 PM.

As usual I added to that quote you've quoted.

To answer your question: I find that "ugh" worthy.

All i can say is all you women out there that think there is nothing wrong with being with a guy in a FB dynamic and having many partners isn't going to affect your ability to find a man that will want you, think twice. The truth is you are being judged for being just like he's being. Sad, but true.

Its a good thing for men that so many women don't seem to care about a man's past.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 01-01-14 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    That is so true. Look how much u get around Backup. A girl could say the same thing about u. Just because u don't get paid for it, doesn't make a person not a ho whether it be man or woman. I don't see how u figure u some how better then the stripper or deserve better then that in a relationship.
    Are you illiterate? I said I'd date a girl whose slept with many people. I also never spoke to what a stripper does or does not deserve. Everyone deserves love(for the most part). I was just explaining why it's hard to come by for strippers.

I nail chicks for fun, not for a living. There is a big difference. If you think that's a double standard, then you're just morons. As much as I talk about it and suggest it, I usually don't sleep with more than one girl at a time.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 01-01-14 at 01:57 PM.

That's not what you've been saying. You may think you've been meaning that but it's not what you've been saying.

I certainly don't have any respect for the profession, but I think I've been fair to the people. I've said many times I don't think they're inherently bad people.

If I'm with someone I don't chase other girls, so I wouldn't want a girlfriend who is spread eagle, hanging on a pole for other guys. Call me crazy.

I think I was also the first person to diss the men who pay for it.
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 01-01-14 at 02:10 PM.

But you'd **** them until something else came along. Yea, I know you've said that already.

/The end.

Happy new year, stng. Look forward to debating your ass in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Are you illiterate?.
    I don't know what your problem is but that wasn't even necessary.

That's not what you've been saying. You need to go back and read what you've been posting.

Fvck your squabbles....I just want to see video of Satrnique dancing

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast