+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

If you were able to sleep with a girl that you really want, i don't think you'd care but whatever.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Life isn't about an end result, it's about the ride you have along the way.
    If there is no end result then the "ride" you have along the way is pointless. A short squirt of conscious thought that when its gone is hard to prove that it existed in the first place. Really ..at the end..nothing matters. This is a site to talk about things like this so lets not all just say "HEY,ITS OPINION"..since more or less this is a site for advice and to argue opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I personally don't think girls are worth my time. The time I invest into approaching them, asking them out, and building a relationship is not worth the output.
    Same here.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

so none of you have any plans of getting married or starting a family?

I will almost certainly get married. A family? Probably not.

I do not plan on getting married. There is absolutely no need to get married nowadays if you are a guy. You are basically signing a social contract that says if she decides she doesn't want to be with you anymore, she gets half your money and the kids plus you have to pay her child support. You are taking a HUGE risk by getting married. Women have nothing to lose. Don't believe me? Talk to guys who have gone through a divorce and talk to women who have gone through a divorce. I guarantee you the men are much more bitter. It's not like the old days when couples actually kept their promises. If a woman truly loves you, then marriage is unnecessary. A paper document should not define your commitment to each other. I don't worry about children b/c I plan to adopt.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sad but true.

I'll just say one last thing before I abandon this thread. If you're satisfied in your beliefs and preferences then by all means, go nuts with that. Just lay off the "girls are fawking stupid because I can't get a date" threads. It's very contradictory to express pride in your choices then complain about not getting what you want. That's all I have to say, I won't visit this thread again, it's quite fired.

This thread should've been called "Screw nothing, Im bringing out the cumrag."
    Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 31-08-05 at 10:19 AM.
    Heit ist mein taug.

...or "i hate women because none like me."

how about I don't like girls who make stupid comments like this?

"...or i hate women because none like me."

If you actually read the posts in this thread, you would know that no one said they hate women b/c women don't like them.
    Last edited by NeoSeminole; 31-08-05 at 11:18 AM.

Getting stuck in the "nice guy" or "friend" spot sucks

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I have a problem. Actually I think we ( as in me and my friends) pin pointed what bothers me so much about a girls past..or at least is a big part of it. Now I know what your thinking.."whocares?" right..but this might just be an insight..if not then just listen to see how annoying the world seems to me

Ill start.

I hate girls. They are ALL fawking stupid. A guy..a nice/smart guy(as in normal) will try for years to get in touch with a girl..to get to know her better and to find a bond to start a relationship, he tries months/years even to get to know the girl and then start something more intimate...thats when some other dumb **** comes in and gets laid with her in one night....WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?!..oh yea...I know...EVERYTHING. I have decided from now on that I will NEVER EVER take a initiative with a girl. Girls can go **** themselves for all I care. I am not wasting my time and years to see if she likes me just so she can go and bang someone else and all he did was bring a condom andd wear a wife beater t-shirt to act cool. I just wont care AT ALL...Love can find me or it can **** itself. I am going to go to school, get a career, buy a lamborghini, and drink ...if love and sex want to join their party then from now on its up to them to take the initiative.

Thank you for listening to my rant. Oh and girls always pick out the dumbest looking ****s ever. Like as if they pick and choose the odd dumbass straw from the bucket on purpose.
    i feel like my gf is the only girl worth dating..if it dont turn out good im doing the same ****in thing!

I'm a bitter guy too and I agree for the most part with OV. When your a nice guy and you are nice to a girl they just in return want to tease and play these ****ing mind games with you and just wants to be your friend. Then the guy in his pimped out honda and sideways hat drives up and hits on her vulgarly and suddenly the girl wants to **** him right then and their. It really doesn't make sense to me. If she really wanted to find that tuff man inside a nice guy, she would simply have to look deeper then his materialistic outer skin appearance. .

i think it's the same either way. from a girl perspective there are a lot of men out there who are going for a girl that looks like barbie and acts like anna nicole smith. it's easy for me to say that those guys are stupid and are missing out but you know, to each his own. if that's what you want then fine. i'm not disagreeing, i'm just saying that this problem is not one sided.
    Last edited by misombra; 31-08-05 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborgguineapig
    I'm a bitter guy too and I agree for the most part with OV. When your a nice guy and you are nice to a girl they just in return want to tease and play these ****ing mind games with you and just wants to be your friend. Then the guy in his pimped out honda and sideways hat drives up and hits on her vulgarly and suddenly the girl wants to **** him right then and their. It really doesn't make sense to me. If she really wanted to find that tuff man inside a nice guy, she would simply have to look deeper then his materialistic outer skin appearance. .
    in my opinion, a lot of "nice" guys just don't take the initiative.. you sit around and wait for something to happen, wait for the girl to express some feelings towards you... the girl looks deeper, but it seems the "nice" guy only wants to be friends..
    "Ogres are like onions."

You make a point misombra, but for women it would be more like a guy marrying a goodlooking, evil, slut and having a home and family with her, then divorcing her and wanting to start over with a nice woman (and a virgin) who was not goodlooking at all. The woman might say "no thanks, I want to mate with a man who hasn't married and established a home previously". (That, I think would be more like the female's idea of a male virgin.) And, I wouldn't blame her at all!

Another way she might express it would be "Hey you 'made your bed' with that b**ch when I was available, now sleep in it!"
    Last edited by Rob26; 01-09-05 at 12:13 AM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast