+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My bf suddenly wants to wait until marriage to have sex.....

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ??

Knat is gnat.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I know.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yes, I know.
    But in response to that post, I agree with you. Most people don't try to make a LDR work because they can't handle not being able to physically touch someone. They get too tempted to stray and get jealous seeing people have someone there for them.

I don't think a LDR will work if the two involved don't truly love each other. And in my opinion, a LDR isn't something that is only 3 months. That's just a temporary relocation.

And yes, a LDR hasn't to have a definite end date. You have to know when the distance will be over.. something to look forward to. You can't look at it like, "Well, we've been separated by distance for 2 years now, and hopefully we can live together sometime in the next decade."

I said this before and I'll say it again. Guys love whores for sex but not for love. Maybe hes the type thats against whores, could be something to do with his family? like dad cheating on mom and had his family shattered by some whore? Or perhaps hes trying to see you in much greater light. now I'm sorry if this offends you but please don't take it to heart. I'm just going to be blunt, maybe you give him the perception of falling under the notion of whores? Not claiming you're a whore but perhaps you may appear on the same line that whores usually stand on? And hes trying to see you differently? What you should do is make the clear distinction between wanting sex and wanting sex ONLY with him. It's a huge difference. Hope it helps and I'm sorry for being rude D=

----------------

Oh forgot to say this but maybe another reason could be his new found respect for life and the importance and value in the conditions of each life form. He sounds like a good person, either that or hes just disgusted with the whole concept of vaginas after being influenced in some way from the incident you've described. lol I hardly doubt it though.
    Last edited by Soulkiss; 17-06-08 at 11:46 PM. Reason: In addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulkiss View Post
    I said this before and I'll say it again. Guys love whores for sex but not for love. Maybe hes the type thats against whores, could be something to do with his family? like dad cheating on mom and had his family shattered by some whore? Or perhaps hes trying to see you in much greater light. now I'm sorry if this offends you but please don't take it to heart. I'm just going to be blunt, maybe you give him the perception of falling under the notion of whores? Not claiming you're a whore but perhaps you may appear on the same line that whores usually stand on? And hes trying to see you differently? What you should do is make the clear distinction between wanting sex and wanting sex ONLY with him. It's a huge difference. Hope it helps and I'm sorry for being rude D=

----------------

Oh forgot to say this but maybe another reason could be his new found respect for life and the importance and value in the conditions of each life form. He sounds like a good person, either that or hes just disgusted with the whole concept of vaginas after being influenced in some way from the incident you've described. lol I hardly doubt it though.
    I'm having a hard time understanding whether or not you're saying that anyone that has sex before marriage is a whore or not.

My guess, although I cannot speak for soulguess, is that the boyfriend needs to know that she only wants sex with him and not just have sex in general because she craves it. He will probably not wait until marriage or he may want to marry soon. I see nothing wrong with that since most girls are the ones holding out at the beginning...he reversed that. Also, like Soulkiss said, he may see sex differently now because his sister had a child. It's his body and she can decide whether she wants to continue.

Sometimes people complicate things. Everyone is trying to come up with complicated reasons as to why he chose to want to wait until marriage. Why can't it be that he just feels it's the right thing to do?

We can only guess. The simply answer to almost everything about life and relationship is 'because they want to'. I was just trying to guess what soulkiss meant because it seems that soulkiss appeared to being saying that anyone that has sex before marriage is a whore or not. I am guessing that is not what soulkiss meant and gave examples of what this persons may have meant.

Just a quick update if anyone wants to know, the other day I laid bait for him since he was so convicted about waiting until marriage. Essentially, he became suddenly interested in the prospect of having a threesome. When I asked what about the prospect of this other woman requesting sex, he responded that he was not in opposition to entertaining sex with another woman because under these circumstances it would be difficult to control himself. I of course chided him about it later on by saying that he seemed to be so convicted about not having sex until marriage but was ready to give it a go in a threesome....what do you guys make of this?

Is he confused? I would find it a lot more enjoyable, If it was only with the person you love.

Threesomes seem to be experimental and when the mindset is just to get laid or experience something new.

P.S. You left him, so I guess he can do whatever he wants and seems to lie to you about
    waiting till marriage, but I don't know the person, so I don't know what his story is.

Move on, and find someone worthy that fills your desires in a relationship.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who the hell revived this thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    The OP.

_________
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I guess that would be me Frasbee. I'm sorry, I'll let it die.

Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    I guess that would be me Frasbee. I'm sorry, I'll let it die.
    No need.

He's just mad that his gf won't let him bone her in the ass.

It's your thread. Revive it if you want to.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    No need.

He's just mad that his gf won't let him bone her in the ass.

It's your thread. Revive it if you want to.
    How did the boyfriend go from someone who wanted to wait until marriage to have sex to someone who wants a threesome?!

Guess I should read the thread.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast