+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What does your car say about you…..and are men better drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    that's a nice lift on that jeep. although i'm not a big fan of the newer jeeps.

but that truck could definitely make it across the river.
    haha thanks. i agree, im not crazy about the new ones, only ones i like are the SRT8s and the new Rubicon Wranglers
    im only at 2" of lift on 245/75/16 tires (30.5" tires, stock size is 29")

i wanna get up to 4.5" on 32s... something like......this

iv taken it through some water, but its kinda a pain with open diffs

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    AMS is down the street from me , I have a scheduled tune with them for my Evo X. I think the 9 was better than the 8 thanks to mivec. I think they got better as they went along. 8 had to many problems. AMS is running on a prototype turbo on the EVO 10 now and they are at 550whp on stock internals and bottom end. I still rather go with Buschur bolt on parts though.

Nice jeep, wish I had one with a lift like that for the recent floods we had here in IL.
    yummy. AMS is amazing. what have you done to ur x?
    i like the body style of the 8s the best thats why theyr my fav. didnt they keep the same engine in the 9 and 10?
    yeah its nice having a jeep during the winter and other adverse weather.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zkYMy4c5ZY&feature=PlayList&p=44976C6D4DF 3A826&index=77"]YouTube - Evo AMS vs Z06 charged[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ3anioUJA4&feature=PlayList&p=44976C6D4DF 3A826&index=78"]YouTube - Evo AMS vs Cobras[/ame]
    yummy
    Last edited by blackzj52; 18-09-08 at 11:23 AM.

Haha yea, those videos never get old. I talk to the guy who drove that evo in those vids all the time. The new EVO X has a new engine called 4B11T and not the 4G63 anymore. It is taking to mods just as well though if not better. can't believe he beat the Kenne Bell Cobra like that.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Haha yea, those videos never get old. I talk to the guy who drove that evo in those vids all the time. The new EVO X has a new engine called 4B11T and not the 4G63 anymore. It is taking to mods just as well though if not better. can't believe he beat the Kenne Bell Cobra like that.
    youv talked to chris? nice
    dude thats nothing he walks a whipple cobra in this vid at 4:23 VVV
    that cobra sounds gorgeous tho. listen to the burnout it does at :58...yummmyyy
    i love cobras, but dam theyr just so heavy. i love both imports and domestics, i respect both. i dont like ricers tho lol
    i love that evo. its got like 903 now i think. if not more.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKmFIUYr0Rg&feature=related"]YouTube - AMS Lancer EVO destroying American Muscle[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJRznbgbvr4&feature=related"]YouTube - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 903 HP[/ame]

Yea, Chris at AMS. I hate burn outs lol...it is like showing off that you have no balance as a fighter lol. Burning out is a loss of traction, don't know when that became a good thing.

these are all automatic cars are they?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Yea, Chris at AMS. I hate burn outs lol...it is like showing off that you have no balance as a fighter lol. Burning out is a loss of traction, don't know when that became a good thing.
    true, but u gotta agree that whipple cobra sounds amazing

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    hehhhe no, unless ur talking about my jeep

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll no. What do you think I am? A Woman?

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllll no. What do you think I am? A Woman?
    I can't imagine driving an automatic. ALL of my cars are manual. I won't buy it if it's not. It"s hard to find sometimes and people probably find that weird. Automatics are boring and I would get in an accident from falling asleep while driving rofl.

If I was stupid, I would become a female car racer. I love manuals. It's the only way to drive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I can't imagine driving an automatic. ALL of my cars are manual. I won't buy it if it's not. It"s hard to find sometimes and people probably find that weird. Automatics are boring and I would get in an accident from falling asleep while driving rofl.

If I was stupid, I would become a female car racer. I love manuals. It's the only way to drive for me.
    I refuse automatic as well. Good to see people with good taste. I hate auto. Even the way it sounds when it switches gears pisses me off.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I learned on automatic, and jumped on manual ASAP.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Several years ago, when I lived in a ****ing slum, guy got carjacked by a couple of fourteen year old twits. They couldn't drive a stick, though. Didn't even get out of the parking lot before they bailed.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

my jeep is an auto. but i dont think it would be very cool as a stick. if it was a wrangler id say hell yeah to a stick. if i get a car itwill definitely be stick. auto is boring as hell

I refuse automatic as well. Good to see people with good taste. I hate auto. Even the way it sounds when it switches gears pisses me off.

It's all well and good to harp on about how automatics suck but I am in constant traffic for an hour going to and coming home from work. I would never get out of 2nd gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    It's all well and good to harp on about how automatics suck but I am in constant traffic for an hour going to and coming home from work. I would never get out of 2nd gear!
    just like any mustang owner
    or atleast thats how it would be if i had one

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKYSuqvzGoQ&feature=related[/url]

this is the video for my car.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast